Elsa 5 (chapter 13)

"So you're the wise guy who stole my Elsa, let me just say that you...you better watch your back!" Pitch screamed, clearly aggravated. Everyone turned to look. I shrank down in my seat, embarrassed by this while situation.

"I'll try and remember," Jack replied sarcastically.

After that, Pitch left and Jack and I talked about school. When lunch was over, we went to band. Jack looks HOT when he plays trombone. His muscles show through his hoodie. He looks handsome.

Then we did combat, aka PE. The PE uniforms are UGLY. They are black basketball shorts with an orange cotton shirt that says CHBHS PE, along with a box for your name. But Jack looks strong and muscular.

We were assigned partners to "fight" with and I got my friend named Merida. Jack had to fight Shrek. Shrek ended up frozen in ice. I was winning, freezing every single one of Merida's arrows. Merida is a hunter of Artemis. The funny thing is that her dad is Apollo. So her archery skills are AWESOME. Merida and I were laughing while she shot and I froze.

When class was eventually over and the last bell rang, I walked home with Tooth, Jack, North, Bunny, and Sandy for movie night. We ended up choosing Tfios, it being one of our favorite movies. Paul stopped by, and so did Zaria. I got really sad so I snuggled up to Jack. I cried into his hoodie as he held me. Paul and North did the same.

"It's always dark for Issac,"Gus whispered.

I laughed.

Later on in the movie, I started to think of Cameron. His brown hair. His chocolaty eyes. I started to cry softly. I looked up at Jack and whispered, "He didn't deserve to die. He didn't deserve to die."

He leaned down and whispered, "He hasn't died yet. Don't worry. It just a movie. It's okay."

"No. It's not," and then I got up and left the house in tears. I could hear Jack start to get up, but Tooth pushing him down, saying,"Let me handle this. I don't think it has to do with the movie."

Tooth came into my room, a sad expression playing across her face.

"He... he got shot. Right in front of me. There was a loud banging sou...sound and then he fell into my arms and whispered, 'stay gold Els, stay gold.' And then he died in my arms!"

"Who did?" Tooth asked, a confused expression replacing the other.

"Cam... Cameron Dallas. My ex," I whispered. (A/n: Cameron Dallas is not famous. He's just a normal human)

"He, he and I dated for a year before he got shot. He read THE OUTSIDERS to me. He loved Johnny's last words. His last words," I sobbed.

"Wait wait, you dated a guy? FOR A FULL YEAR!!! We always thought that... that Jack was your first boyfriend..." Tooth murmured.

"No. He isn't. Cam was my crush throughout all of middle school. Actually, he was EVERYONE'S crush in middle school. He was the most popular boy in middle and high school back in Nashville. He asked me out at the start of freshman year. He was funny. Nice. Caring. Handsome. Loyal. Strong. Everything you want in a boyfriend. I mean, he was the full package. He could even cook! We went to everything together. He was my homecoming date. My prom date. Back in Nashville, if you could find someone cuter and nicer than Cameron, well then you were dreaming. Cameron and I loved each other. Then, the night after our one year anniversary, we were walking around when a man came out and drew a gun. He tried to rob us. Cam wrestled the gun out of his hand, but he was too late. The shot had been fired. The man ran away and Cam died. I dated no one after that. I couldn't take being the girl that Cameron died for. Everyone was so sympathetic. I hated it. I was the only one who spoke at his funeral, it being in his will. I told everyone that Cam was better than that man will ever be, not just because that man was a criminal, but because Cam stayed to fight. He wouldn't run away. Everyone said that the rest of my speech was beautiful, but to be honest, I can't remember anymore of it. I used to be popular, even before I started to date Cam. Afterwards, I buried myself in books, hoping that it would take the pain away. I became the little small girl, the nerd. The geek. But still the girl that Cameron died for. People called our love story epic, but I just found it cruel. My dad moved me here at my request. I had known that I was a demigod, but Anna and I both elected to go to normal school. I only ever told Cam that I was a demigod. He believed me. And he said that he loved me even more for it. When he died, a year was too much for me at that school. So I came here. I haven't thought of him since I met Jack, but when I was watching the movie, I felt like Hazel. And I couldn't take it. He didn't deserve to die. He didn't deserve to die..." I trailed off, breaking into a new wave of tears.

"I'm so... I'm so sorry Els," Tooth said, trying not to break into tears herself.

"What do you have to be sorry for? It wasn't your fault. Why does no one understand that?" I wailed.

"I... I don't know," she said.

After that, we pretty much stayed quiet. Her lags were criss-cross-applesauce with my head resting on them, sobbing into her pant leg. We stayed there for about twenty minutes. Then Jack came in.

"What happened? Elsa, are you okay? Please tell me! Elsa? ELSA!" he screamed. I stayed quite. "Oh my gosh. Please Elsa."

Sandy, North, Bunny, Paul, and Zaria joined us. Is there no privacy in this world? They all asked the same question, are you okay, both to me and Tooth. But Tooth and I had a silent agreement, that we would never speak of this, only if I said so.

Finally, I couldn't take their questions anymore. "COULD YOU ALL JUST LEAVE. PLEASE. IM NOT REALLY IN THE MOOD TO TALK ABOUT WHY I'VE BEEN CRYING FOR THE LAST THIRTY MINUTES!!!"

They all left after that. I felt terrible. I sobbed some more while Tooth comforted me. This can't be happening. I like a Jack now. But will I ever like him as much as I loved Cameron. Or has my true love already come, but he was shot in the heart, breaking mine in the process.

A/n: so I had this idea.... Please don't hate me for it. I will continue on soon. This is not an ending, do this stuff is set in stone. BOOM!!!! I don't think that any of you saw this coming. If you did, well then your a psychic and I'm slightly afraid of you now. Just joking, I love you all. And it's like 12:32 in the morning so I'm going to go to bed. Night. Excuse any grammar mistakes! Just correct me and I'll correct it!