Elsa 4 (chapter 7)

A/n: I have changed when the school was founded cause things just didn't add up. So yeah. Love you guys. Remember, I can only go so far with these characters, so you need to comment ones!!!

Falling asleep was the worst choice of my life. (@wafflepandathing, can I borrow Kevin. Actually, I'll just get a different guy seeing as Kevin has so many problems, but I still love him).

Being a demigod, my dreams are always freaky.

~hit it Joelle Nicole Niqueal~

"Elsa! Elsa! Please. I need help. Why can't you help me. I thought you cared about me!"

I saw who was screaming. It was a boy. With no face. It was a blur from his chin to his forehead. He was wearing a blue hoodie, one that looked identical to Jack's. His hair was snow white. He wore no shoes, and under his hoodie, I could see his CHBHS shirt. So he's a student? And apparently, a demigod.

"Elsa please! I don't have much time! Elsa! Elsa! I can't live like this anymore!" he shouted, although where it came from, I had no clue.

"What...what...do you mean?" I asked.

"Why? Why do you shut the world out? What are you so afraid of? I need help. Where are you to help me? ELSA, please." The boy broke down crying. A single tear fell on the floor. More followed. He ran away. Before he was out of earshot, I heard him whisper:

"Why Elsa? Why?"

~cue the music Joelle Nicole Niqueal~

I woke up covered in sweat. So naturally, I went and took a shower. Afterwards, I checked my phone. A group text came from Tooth.

"Can't wlk 2day. Paul's picking me up. C u guys at school. Bi"

Tooth's grammar is immaculate. I ate breakfast and I started to walk with Jack after he texted. His feet looked cold. He never wore shoes, on account that he could use his feet for his powers, too. His hoodie was wrinkled. It was a foggy morning in fall, with the fall dance three weeks away, you could see all the desperate girls trying to ask guys out. I felt bad.

I felt so bad that it thought I should be a great girlfriend. So I told him that I couldn't have chosen anyone better to be Four. I then said," Tooth was talking about a ship name, what about Elsack? No that sounds weird. Jalsa? No."

"How about,... Jelsa?" he asked.

"OMG, I love it. JELSA. It has a nice ring to it. I love you, Mr. Jelsa," I proclaimed. And I can tell he loves me back.

When we got to school, I kissed him on the cheek and then went to talk with Tooth. Everyone stared. Jack went to talk to North.

"Oh. My. Flocking. God. You guys are a couple now!!! I knew it. Is he a good boyfriend? Kissing isn't important, not when you're doing the play together. Do you think you guys will, you know, do the thingie?" Tooth asked, looking WAY too excited, I might add.

"Gods (get it, no, okay) no!!! Holy schist (that ones for you @wafflepandathing) Tooth, do you think I'm that shallow? You've gotta dam (hehe) problem if you think I am." Tooth shook her head.

We kept talking about boys until I had to do the kiss scene.

Jack's tongue was down my throat. 1:45 minutes. We stepped apart too early. We wanted to kiss each other more, but we didn't have a chance.

At lunch, something terrible happened. Mia Rodd walked up to me when Jack wasn't there.

Let me explain.

Mia Rodd is the queen of mean. Descendant of Aphrodite, Junior. She is Drew's daughter, which explains her evil ways. She has dirty blonde hair, always pulled into a tight bun, which of course is immaculate. She has a thin, tall body. Her eyes are hazel green, with a coldness in them. Her hair, eyes, and pale skin color come from her dad, a rich man who couldn't care less about anyone. She's "popular," but the thing that bugs me is that the whole school knows that she likes Jack. My Jack. But we also know that she has a thing for Pitch Black - son of Morpheus - the bully of the school. He uses his powers to cause nightmares, and he tells everyone to call him "the boogie man," which in my opinion, is the stupidest name ever.

"So, Elsa, I here you're going out with Jack. Cut the act. We all know he's MINE. I mean, who would choose you over ME?" Mia questioned, in her obnoxious rich kid way.

"I would choose Elsa over YOU any day. In fact," Jack pulled me in for a kiss. He had come to my rescue before I had said anything stupid.

"You're making a mistake Jack, you'll see," her voice was soothing, I felt tempted to give Jack up for her. But I remembered.

She walked away, clearly swaying her hips more than the average girl should. Then who should come over but Pitch.

A/n: sorry for the short chapter. Don't worry, more will come. I have 10 more days of school. Just be patient.