Jack 6 (chapter 16)

When I saw Elsa talking to Jake, I started to get mad. I mean we had broken up literally the day before.

"Oh, sorry," I mumbled. I started to walk away when Elsa grabbed my wrist.

"Wait, Jack. What I said yesterday, I didn't realize that it sounded like I was breaking up with you. If you don't mind, do you think that we can start this over? From the beginning?" she asked.

"Will Jake mind?" I asked, glaring at Elsa.

"What do you mean?"

"I saw you flirting with him. Will he mind?" I asked more harshly.

"Jack, I've known Jake for about two minutes. I like you. Don't worry, Jake is just a friend."

"Then who is Cam?" I inquired.

"It's... It's complicated," she replied, sighing.

"Well before we can start over, you have to tell me. Until then, we're not back together."

"Fine, he was my first boyfriend. We dated for about a year."

"So how'd you break up? Why do you get all teary eyed when you talk about him?"

"We didn't break up. We were on a date and he fell and got shot. You happy?"

"Oh man Elsa, I'm so sorry."

"Okay class, today we will be introducing a new program. We want you guys to be 'well rounded' so every first Tuesday of the month, we will be visiting an institution like ours. The trip expands until Friday. Our exchange students over there," she pointed to Tom, Draco, Ginny, and their friends, "will be taking us to their old school. Hogwarts," Clarisse said.

So with that, we grabbed our back packs, got on a bus, and to 'Hogwarts' we went.

~time skip to however long it takes for you to apparate from California to London~

After five minutes of travel through "apparating" as the wizards called it, we made it to 'Hogwarts.' It was an old fashioned castle, including turrets, courtyards, and giant hallways.

(Please note that this takes place in the fourth year for Harry and his friends)

"Students," an old man with an extremely long beard said, "Tonight, I would like to introduce Camp Half-Blood High School, from America. They will be visiting for a few days, along with some of our exchange students."

I looked around the room, and I saw some of my old friends. David, Eric, Leroy, Regina, Belle, Peter, Archie, Emma, Ruby, August, and Graham. They had left Chbhs this year during an exchange program.

The old man continued, "So as to properly welcome them, we shall sort them with the Sorting Hat."

What the freedoodles is the Sorting Hat?

As I was thinking that, the old man pulled out a brownish black witch hat thingie which for some reason had a mouth on it. Then, another ancient person stepped up, this time a woman, but she was carrying a stool.

"The sorting Hat will tell you which House you would belong in if you were to come here. This is a very important ceremony, as it will determine where you will be staying for the next couple of days," the wrinkled witch announced. "First up. Arrendale, Elsa."

As Elsa sat on the stool, I nearly had a heart attack. The hat was talking.

"Hmmmm, very bright... Might do well in Ravenclaw, but, hmmmm, interesting, loyal, brave, and clever. Where to put you? I say... RAVENCLAW!"

One of four giant tables cheered, and Elsa ran to sit with them. She seemed to be making friends.

Silently, to myself, I wished that I would get Ravenclaw. Then I could spend time with Elsa. I might. I mean, I also get good grades.

A couple names later, my name was called. As I sat on the chair and the hat was placed upon my head, it instantly sprung to life.

"Smart. Very smart. Loving. Brave. You are almost as hard as that other one. Snow powers? Hmmmm. Interesting. Two people, very alike, both with snow powers. Almost as if it was meant to be. Your house is easily decided. SLYTHERIN!"

I stood up, and walked over to a table on the side of the room we were in, this one overflowing with boys and girls wearing green and silver. I stared wistfully and Elsa, but she was already gone. I guess these next couple of days would be hard.

~time skips to the next morning cause yeah~

Walking to potions class with my "house," I glanced over at Elsa, who was making her way to transfiguration. She was talking to a girl with long blonde hair, pink glasses, and necklace that seemed to be made out of bottle caps. Perhaps to keep nargals away (did I spell that correctly?).

Entering the class, I sat down next to Draco, who seemed to be happy being reunited with his friends.

"Crabbe, Goyle, I want you to meet Frost. He's a demigod. His mother is... Is... Is..." He stuttered, then snapped his fingers, "Selene!"

"Who now?" Crabbe asked, his mouth hanging open.

"The goddess of the moon," I explained. This was my normal response, as, sadly, there are many Crabbes in the world.

As the day went on, I found myself thinking less and less about Elsa, and more more about my new friends in this house. Maybe, I will be able to have a little fun without her on this trip.

A/n: okay guys. Long time no update. I will try and focus on this story more, but I'm going through some very personal issues and right now, I think I just need a friend. But unfortunately, no one wants to be my friend. So maybe I will update more. Who knows?

BLOOD OF FREAKING OLYMPUS COMES OUT TODAY. LIKE WHAT? I CAN'T BREATH, BUT I PROBABLY SHOULD BECAUSE I NEED TO LIVE TO READ IT.

Okay, sorry for the fangirl spasm. I just needed to do that.

Hey, sorry for the short chappie. I promise I'll try (key word try) to make them longer. Just don't hurt me.

I think that's it. BAI

Kisses - C 💋