Plan

I pulled away from Laurence and hugged Garroth. The Witch and Wizards council left taking Jack with them. Lucinda came over and hugged me.

" Glad that jerk is gone."

" Same."

She pulled away and said she needed to meet Aphmau. She then teleported away and I was left with Garroth and Laurence. I went and sat on my couch and laid my head against the cushions.

" I need a vacation."

" It has been quite a day. Especially yesterday too."

" Geez."

" You guys want to just relax for the rest of the day?" Garroth asked.

" Yes! Please!"

Laurence came and sat by me and Garroth sat on the other side of Laurence. I pulled Netflix up and started looking for shows to watch. I found " The Series of Unfortunate Events" and played it.

( Time Skip Laurence's P.O.V. )

I looked over at Y/n and she was asleep on the armrest of the couch.

" Garroth," I whispered

" Ya?"

" I'm going to take Y/n upstairs she fell asleep."

" Okay."

I stood up and picked y/n up. She snuggled into my chest which made me chuckle. I walked upstairs and set her on her bed. I noticed that she had a plate on her nightstand. I took it and went downstairs. I set it in the sink and walked back to the couch. Garroth sat there staring at the TV.

" Hey Garroth?"

" Ya? What's up Laurence?"

" I have an idea."

" What's the idea?"

" Well, I was thinking about-"

( Time Skip your P.O.V. )

I woke up and stretched. I felt something soft under me and I realized I'm in my bed.

' Didn't I fall asleep on the couch?'

Then one word came to mind.

' Laurence. He must have brought me up here.'

I got out of bed and got dressed in

And walked outside. I started walking to the park.