Adore You [8]

Começar do início

            “Stop laughing at me!”

            “You’ve been doing your hair for the past half hour, relax man it’s perfect.” I paused. “You trying to impress someone?”

            “I’ve got a date.” My eyes widened in shock. Jason had told me more than once that dates weren’t his thing. “I really want it to go well.”

            “I thought you didn’t do dates.”

            “I don’t but this girl is different. I don’t want to just fuck and dump her, you know so here I am nervous as fuck for my date.” I smiled and had a sudden urge to pinch his cheeks because he was adorable. “Stop looking at me like that, creep.”

            “I hope it goes fabulously. Where are you taking her?”

            “On a picnic.”

            “Who knew you could be romantic.” Jason bit his lip and I could see how nervous he really was. “How’d you meet her?”

 Jason and I spoke about his girl for a little longer but Matthew screaming, “Your boyfriends here,” then interrupted us.

 I quickly fixed up my hair. “Do I look okay?” I asked a chuckling Jason.

            “You look beautiful, now go have fun with your boyfriend.” He winked and I blushed. “Have you guys had sex yet?”

            I rolled my eyes. “Even if we had what would make you think I’d tell you.” Jason gave me a cheeky smile. “Have fun on your date, lover boy.”

 I ended Facetime and ran downstairs and then opened the front door. Carson greeted me with a peck. “Hi gorgeous.”

            “Hey handsome,” I smiled.

            “I’ve missed you.”

            “It’s only been a couple of days since you last saw me,” I teased.

            “But I want to see you all the time.” Carson kissed me again, this time more passionately, with more need and I kissed him back, my hands tangling in his hair. We broke apart and Carson whispered, “And I also want to do that all the time.”

            I smiled. “Come, I’ll show you my room.” This would be the first time Carson and I were alone in a room… with a bed… together. I wasn’t sure what was going to happen but I was nervous. I walked into my room and Carson followed. I watched as he looked around and then I sat on my bed. Carson closed the door and sat next to me. I felt my heart beating heavily in my chest.

            “You have a very nice room.”