Shooting Star - Part 2

It was silent as they both sat beside each other in the car. The driver silent, he haven't even turned on the radio. The car was casted in utter silence. But the two lovebirds sitting behind the driver were having a small symphony of their own, their linked hands a burning touch to their soul, as they both looked of out their windows. The burning touch a silent agreement that tonight were not going to end with one of them going home.

As the driver opened Xander door, Zackary were having an internal panic attack. He wasn't regretting doing what he did tonight and what he will do tonight, but he didn't think that he would get over his recent breakout that fast. It made him think about if it even were real love in the first place..

But now it was too late, for as Zackary were pulling himself together to at least opening the door and step out, Xander beat him to the punch and gracefully opened the door for like he were some precious cargo. He couldn't help blushing, his cheeks turning a rosy red and then a deep red when he quite mumbled a 'thank you' and Xander gave him a wink. His icy blue eyes linking with his brown ones, capturing him as he took his outstretched hand in his.

As they took the elevator up to Xander' apartment, their hands still linked together, the atmosphere were beginning to turn hot. The higher they got, the more the air around got hotter. The burning yearning for each other getting harder to ignore. And when the elevator dinged at their level, Xander has pulled a surprised Zackary out only to push him against the closed elevator door and press his soft lips to his, the shocked look on Zackary melting as the kiss went by, until he relaxed and decided to kiss back, arms circling around Xander' neck, pulling him closer doing so.

They were kissing for a while, just small nibbles and innocent licks as they got familiar with each other. Zackary were getting out of breath, the last knocked out of him when he landed on something soft, his then closed eyes opening, only to meet burning icy ones mere centimeters from his. He were laying on a very soft bed, Xander on top of him as they stared at each other, sharing the same air.

Xander were the first one to break the silence.

"I'm sorry beautiful, I can't seem to help myself. Your innocence pulls me in, and those eyes, those good be damned eyes of yours, like two drops of honey dipped ambers, they pull me in" Xander breathed out, still on top of him. Zackary blinked, speechless. He continues. "If you feel like it's too fast please tell me, I'll stop, I don't want you to misunderstand this beautiful night to one of those one night stands, I can't explain it, but all I I know is tha-" Zackary had enough, pulling his face closer so their lips brushed against each other shutting Xander' rambling.

"Kiss me.." Zackary whispered. Eyes half lidded, lips brushing slightly against Xander', small tingles emitting from the shy touch. Xander' eyes got dark, his breathing harder.

"..I can't let you slip away" and lips crashed against Zackary', a smile on his lips as he pulled him closer. Their night were only starting, a beautiful starry night over the horizon as they explored each other.

"You weren't lying..." Zackary whispered as he looked out of the panorama windows and up to the sky. Fingers ghosting over his naked skin, as he watched the shooting stars surging through the glittering night one after another, the sight calming him down more, a smile pulling on his lips when he felt a small kiss land on his shoulder, a face nuzzling the back of his neck, as Xander pulled him closer to his chest.

"Why did you think I would lie beautiful?" He whispered against Zackary' ear, making him shiver, the sensual touch to his skin making him shortly think back to what they just did a couple of minutes ago. A blush forming on his cheeks. Zackary turning his body so he could look him in the eyes, fingers grazing the slight stubble, as he gave a quick kiss on those desirable lips.

"I don't know, I thought your were using one of those very corny pick up lines, so you could have your wicked way with me" he whispered. Xander chuckling as he hugged him closer to him, Zackary' head laying on his chest, the thump of his heart calming Zackary down.

"That might be one of the reasons.." Xander chuckled out.

"And if I didn't want to do it?" Zackary whispered out. Giving his chest a peck. He could feel the rumble of Xander' chuckle since his head laid on his chest.

"Then I would simply watch the shooting stars with you"

"And then have your wicked way with me afterwards"

"Maybe"