Pluto

Pluto

"I knew he were no good to our son! See what he did?!" Zackary's dad were yelling so everyone in the house could  hear him. His mom were no better, she were fuming with anger. Bashing herself inside because she should had seen it coming and warned her son.

Zackary was quiet. He were sitting on their $10.000 couch as his parents were arguing and cursing Ashton like he were the plague. He had merely told them the truth. About him been caught with Tommy, about the divorce papers. Not about the selfhurting thought. They didn't need to bust a vine over something as silly as his depression.

They had more important stuff to do.

And that apparently is to get Ashton fired from the firm, since Zackary's dad were the boss. Zackary didn't want that. He may be an asshole and a cheating bastard, but Ashton were good at what he was doing. Their yearly income had skyrocket since Ashton took the role as the new and upcoming CEO.

"Please don't fire him dad" Zackary pleaded mildly to his fuming dad, that were barking nonsense on his phone to some unlucky employee on the other side.

His father looked at him like he had grown two heads. Asking him why I should show that bastard sympathy when he were the one that hurt him in the first place.

"He may had hurt me, but that doesn't mean you should fire him out of anger. Who's going to take over for him? Did you ever think about that? Just let him keep his job. We shouldn't attract that much media just because you guys try to be angry for me" he explained. He were fumbling with his hands, his eyes down. It may sound logical, all he were saying. But he still had some feelings for him inside, the last of the mating pull, and he really didn't want Ashton to hurt like he were hurting.

His parents thought he were too good hearted. Here they thought they had to call the pricy lawyers if their son decided to beat to crap out of Ashton. Or at least tried to, the man were as big as a house. But if Ashton had attacked back, they could had charged him for assault.  And maybe even blackmail him a little. But here, their son, the one that was hurting so badly that he may have disturbing emotions, says that they should leave them alone. But alas, they did, because they love their son dearly and wants the best for him. Even thought they wanted to kill the stupid bastard.

That night and countless nights more, Zackary decided to stay with his parents. And every time he thought of Ashton and Tommy together he would close his doors, cry until he couldn't cry anymore, until his mind is clouded with so much sadness that he had to fine some relief from all the pain.

His parents didn't understand why their son had begun to walk around in long sleeved shirts and pants, when the sun were blazing outside.

And Zackary didn't plan to ever tell them why.