Solar System

It's officially summer for me. Time to update on my stories...Thanks for being super cool about me not updating.

Solar System

I feel..broken

Zackary thought as his best friends hauled him through the shopping center, forcing him to wear this and that, as she gushed at how pretty he looked, only to pout as she exclaimed that he were prettier than him.

Why am I still living?..

Zackary were eating a club sandwich in a very cozy and small restaurant in the shopping center, as his best friend were babbling about a party that he must attend. Talking about how there would be food, music and good looking people, so he finally could find a decent man that wouldn't fuck his life up once more. As she talked and talked about the party, Zackary were giving her the deaf ear, his eyes unfocused as his thoughts ran a mile per minute.

I want to kill myself..

His hands were getting itchy and his feet were tapping as his eyes tried to focus on the chick flick his best friend forced him to watch. The big screen at the movie theater and all the fast moving light making him dizzy as his gaze were unfocused. His fingers were scratching his tights.

Why didn't I stay home?.. I miss them

His scratched his hands.

It was 3 in the afternoon. Zackary and his best friend have officially been in the shopping center for over 4 hours. The bags piling behind them, that they needed to take trip back and forth from the SUV Zackary drove over here with.

His best friend were sipping her favorite beverage; bubble tea, when she screamed out of glee, successfully pulling Zackary out from another tour in the dark thought-rollercoaster. His eyes going up, and up and up, finally reaching their destination. A pair of blazing ice blue eyes that were glued on his.

He couldn't control his blush. It has been too long since the last time someone looked like that at him, like they cared.

It puzzled Zackary, since he were a mere stranger. A stranger that knew his best friend with the way she were around him.

"Oh Xander! I've missed you! Where have u been" neither of them answered her, as they stared at each other. Their stare enlightening something inside Zackary. His insides were tingling and he felt like he could get short of breath by just staring a the handsome man in front of him.

But how? How could a mere stranger awake such emotions in him by just starring at him? How could it be possible?

Zackary didn't have much time to dwell on that, since the handsome man spoke with his deep and heavy voice, sending shivers through his body, as his heart speed up a notch, his mouth becoming dry as he felt like his whole body were a blushing red.

"My name is Xander, and yours beautiful?" He purred. Zackary were speechless. Is he looked up at the mountain of a man.

Could this be?..but how is that possible?

Zackary didn't see the shit-eating grin his best friend were sporting in front of him, nor did he register the fact that he didn't answer the man. The only thing that were running through his mind were questions.

Questions about how it was possible to have these feeling for another man that wasn't his mate.