Solar Eclipse

Solar Eclipse

The sun were settling down, it's dying light kissing the grassy ground for the last time until the night came upon us.

Zackary were sitting with his legs up, his head resting on said legs as he starred at the quite night. His mind were running a mile per hour as his thoughts were all jumbled and messy. He had thought that, since being caught red handed, Ashton would at least feel a little guilty and stop cheating on him for a while. That was not the cause.

Now the man sees fit to take his lover to their home to fuck instead. Be damned if Zackary were a door away, hearing their groans and moans of ecstasy all night long while he himself were crying himself to sleep.

This is the third time, and to be quite fair, Zackary have enough. He couldn't confront the bastard like he did last time. It would always end with him running away with tears in his eyes.

So he decided for the second option. It might be stupid, but he is hurting, and he had no one else to talk to.

Sighing he lifted himself up in a sitting position. His eyes trailing around the dark and almost empty room as he tried to remember were he had laid it.

Smiling when he found it, he took the object between his fingers, caressing the sharp ends carefully.

He had nothing to lose.

And with that in mind, Zackary had officially dumped his life into one of misery. The once shining sun, now darken by the moon. His light gone.

He were by his 6th slash when the door to his studio were opened. He had hoped for it to be one of the maid, but when he meet the eyes of his ex-lover he froze. The blade frozen on the spot almost touching the delicate pale skin of his. The skin already red from all the blood, the once healthy looking skin, had now turned to a slight shade of green and blue.

Ashton didn't know what he had hoped to see when he had opened the door to Zackary's studio in their home. He had expected for the smaller man to be angry at him, throwing curse words at him, as he demanded an answer as to why he would cheat on him. But he didn't expect this.

Zachary's eyes were wide open, of shock of course. But they were dull at the same time. His body were frozen as the blade were almost touching the marred and once beautiful skin of his. Ashton had come to talk about divorce papers. That's why he had his suitcase with him. He had been ready all day, but now, he weren't so sure anymore.

"What do you want" came Zackary dull answer. Ashton were surprised over the fact that he were taking this situation very lightly.

"If you came to piss me off, you might as well go away again"

Ashton scoffed. He were mad that he didn't get a better reaction out of him. Here he came, with a suitcase and a fancy suite on. He had expected another reaction than this one.

He were disappointed. But it only fueled his determination to show him the divorce papers more now. To see if the smaller man would break down in tears and beg for forgiveness like he had expected him to.

Zackary starred at the paper in front of him. The fancy pen were between his fingers, the blade right beside him, as he read through the document. He were nodding and hm'ing at some of the stuff that were written down. But other than that, he didn't feel anything at all.

He's completely out of emotions.

Nodding one last time, he signed under the sigh here. Sealing the deal for once and for all. They were now divorced. So easy was that.

And it only took 10 minutes.

He slipped the paper over to a mute Ashton as he got up. Starring at the man he once loved with all his heart one last time.

"I will get all my things later. For now I will tell the maids to get my clothes and all the important stuff. Consider me gone by tomorrow morning" and out of the door Zackary was.

So easy was that.

Zackary didn't lie when he said that he would be completely gone out of Ashton's life the next day. All his stuff were gone, the once very much lovely home now lost its homey feeling. But Ashton shouldn't care. He had finally done what he had wanted for all the 4 years they were married.

He had only married the man for his fame and money. Not for love and all the mate-bullshit Zackary's parents and Zackary himself were spewing out to him. And now he had it all and more. He was the CEO of the firm that was supposed to be Zackary's. He had millions in his bank account. Everyone respected him, and if he wanted it, everyone would open their legs for him.

Ashton were living the perfect life.

Then explain to him why he's feeling so alone inside.

[A;T] Probably bc you're and egoistic asshole.