☾Unordinary 1☽

... SPOILER WARNINGS. AND ALSO MATURE TOPICS!

WELCOME TO THE UNIVERSE OF UNORDINARY. ☽
Available to read on Webtoons
BY: uru-chan
The world is not perfect. Learning to deal with its flaws is just the normal part of life. But there comes a point where these imperfections spawn a crushing realization... Something needs to be changed.

This was REQUESTED

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Episode 5

That damn hair gel. *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Class, we have a new student today joining us" The teacher's voice rung through the class, the teacher was a young woman, Brown hair, glasses framing his face

"Class, we have a new student today joining us" The teacher's voice rung through the class, the teacher was a young woman, Brown hair, glasses framing his face. She looked like she just got outta college and went from straight sleep deprivation to a lousy job that's only paying her 20-40,000 a year.

John was just sitting back in his chair, chin on his palm as he stares out of the window. Completely uninterested in whoever this new student was and is, he was more concerned about a growling that was growing in his stomach.

Suddenly, a girl with (hair length), (hair color) hair came in. Her (eye color) eyes captivating almost every student in that class. A sadistic grin on her face as she wore the Wellington High uniform in a slightly roughed up fashion, the tie was loose and her skirt was already ripped.

"Miss... why is your uniform already disheveled?" The teach's eyebrow twitched in a slight boiling anger rising in him.

You literally couldn't find an explanation of how you kidnapped and took another girl's clothes before opening your mouth "I, um, got shot at? With um... laser powers?"

"Shes really pretty"
"Is she targeted?"
"I wonder what her ability is"

"Hm..." The teacher strokes her chin, eyes narrowing at you "Shot by a lasers hm? Was it a friend? Well, I don't care anymore just never mind that, please introduce yourself to the class and pick a seat. Any which one"

'What shitty friend would shoot lasers at their friends?' You think to yourself before laughing 'Oh right, I would haha'

"Yo, name's Hannah Woods, my ability is beating the shit outta people" You spouted out the random girl's name that you knocked out. However you were speaking the truth, you figured that every time you would travel from one world to another— your abilities changes to conform to that world's laws and nature.