☾Ghost Teller 2☽

... SPOILER WARNINGS. AND ALSO MATURE TOPICS!

WELCOME TO THE UNIVERSE OF GHOST TELLER. ☽
Available to read on Webtoons
BY: QTT_US
Where instead of humans gathering to tell scary stories about ghosts. Ghosts get together to tell stories of humans much more terrifying than ghosts.

This was REQUESTED

NOTE: THE STORY IS NOT FINISHED AT THE TIME OF THIS PUBLISHING

NOTE: THE STORY IS NOT FINISHED AT THE TIME OF THIS PUBLISHING. (Written on November 30, 2017)

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Episode 3.
Ghost Stories are funny. *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You were sitting on the table as you smiled casually, "Once upon a time there was a girl who was born on the month November—

The girl was born to a young, religious mother who was ashamed of having a child before being wed, so she kept her a secret from her parents. Posing as if the girl was her sister.

At age three, the girl became interested in knives, she became unsociable and outcasted from the rest of her peers. She began to grow hatred in her heart.

However, instead of pulling a Columbine, she endured it. And when she went to university— all seemed well with the world, she began dating a handsome man who had it all, the wealth, the fame, the looks. He was perfect.

However...

He broke up with her.

She became so enraged as everything spilt out of her— she began killing men who looked like him or had any resemblance towards him.

Kill. Kill. Kill.

Was all—

"Wait a second" The Reaper dude suddenly interrupted you "This is the story of Theodore Bundy, is it not?"

You rolled your eyes before spatting our in an annoyed tone "This is a story about a girl dumbass, last time I checked Teddy Bear don't got no cunt"

"Language" The ghost girl with long black hair warns "We have a child here"

"What? Cunt ain't a bad word!"

"Yes it is" Fox lady crosses her arms, an annoyed look crossing her face.

"Wait really? I heard those words all the time as a kid— next thing you know you're telling me dick is a curse" You cross your legs.

"That's because it is" Foxy lady sneered.

"Oh fucking come on" You groaned "Male's have genitalia, why can't we list our body parts?"

"NO CURSING!" The ghost lady shouts.

"Wait you heard it all the time as a kid? What kind of environment were you raised in?" The unicorn dude asks, you only glanced at him before sighing.

"Alright, alright you caught me— I wasn't born to a religious mother, my birth mother was actually one of the surviving children of an infamous serial killer who killed most of her children and all of her husbands, killing her children using food poisoning—"

"Ia that grandmother any chance Nannie Donna, and American serial killer who killed people in the 1920s-1954?" The Grim Reaper interrupted again. Your eyebrows began to knit together as a large scowl was evident on your face.

"I swear to god Pioneer, Nun looking hat guy. I will bash in your brains if you keep interrupting me"

The guy who usually forgets his head but somehow he found it raises his hand up slightly.

"But that probably isn't even your grandm—"

BAM

You thrown your bat at him lightning speed, bashing into his makeshift head and throwing it off his neck. He became headless once more as you glared down at them.

"Are you deaf? Didn't I clearly say I'll bash in your brains asshole?" You snapped.

Everybody stays quiet as they stared at your form, normally, they would politely ask her to get out of their realm but they all saw something that was invisible to the human eye around you.

You were constantly being engulfed in a protective aura, one that they have never seen before. It looked as if you were blessed by some sort of higher power.

"So anyways-... Wait what was I talking about?" You scratched the back of your head.

"Something about your grandmother" Unicorn guy reminds you.

"Oh yeah, right" You snapped your fingers "So my grandmother is actually the Queen of England, Eliza the second"

"NOW THATS JUST A DIRECT REFERENCE TO QUEEN ELIZABETH II!" Everybody got up and shouted at the same time.

"You right" You laughed heartily "My story isn't really that exciting to be honest. It's more sad than scary."

"Just tell us the true story" The Reaper guy speaks. "We don't need exciting details or any plot twists, just tell us about you"

"Yeah, your life is bound to be interesting regardless" Unicorn guy smiles.

"Stories are really fun, isn't that right Dollie?" The kid asks his voodoo friend.

"I'd like to listen to it" Now, headless guy speaks mysteriously.

"Whatever" Foxy lady sighs as she looks down at her manicure "Not like I have anything better to do"

"I don't care either way" Grunge lady shrugs.

You let out a small 'pft', you covered your mouth as you began chuckling. "Alright fine, but if I see any of you guys sleeping while I tell you my story, I'll kill you again"

 "Alright fine, but if I see any of you guys sleeping while I tell you my story, I'll kill you again"