☾Ghost Teller 1☽

... SPOILER WARNINGS.

WELCOME TO THE UNIVERSE OF GHOST TELLER. ☽
Available to read on Webtoons
BY: QTT_US
Where instead of humans gathering to tell scary stories about ghosts. Ghosts get together to tell stories of humans much more terrifying than ghosts.

This was REQUESTED

NOTE: THE STORY IS NOT FINISHED AT THE TIME OF THIS PUBLISHING

NOTE: THE STORY IS NOT FINISHED AT THE TIME OF THIS PUBLISHING. (Written on October 22, 2017)

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Episode 2.
Ghost Stories are funny.  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Hmm? Does nobody have a story?" Shaggy haired unicorn guy asks "Seriously? Nothing?" He looks around the room as all the six ghosts in the room said nothing

"Hmm? Does nobody have a story?" Shaggy haired unicorn guy asks "Seriously? Nothing?" He looks around the room as all the six ghosts in the room said nothing. Just staring at each other.

The foxy lady only fixes her long red nails. The grim reaper guy with blue eyes closes his eyes. Long haired grudge lady looks boring only into space. Headless guy was... well headless. Little kid was picking at his voodoo doll.

"Alright I guess I can—"

"I have one" A sudden new voice rises in the darkness as everybody snapped their heads towards the direction of this new voice.

"Who's there?!" Foxy lady yells out.

They only heard footsteps as a sudden figure who was wearing a (favorite color) (favorite sports brand) jacket and matching shorts to go along with it. The figure had a (petite/y'all) stature with beautiful (long/short/medium) silky hair and the most gorgeous (eye color) orbs you can ever see. She purses her lips as she gave the ghost crew a smile.

"No chair prepared for me? How cold" A familiar smile crossed your face before waltzing your way towards the table. You stood behind the grim reaper guy who only looks at you with suspicion.

"Are you—? No, you aren't a ghost, you have too much humanly features... But at the same time— you are a ghost. What are you? How did you get here?" He asks.

"She's not a human? Grim Reaper sir?" The little ghost kid asks as he tightens his hold on his voodoo doll.

"But that's impossible. We were never informed that any other ghosts are coming in this realm!" The headless guy says as he slams his fist on the table.

"You're low key cute" You spoke as you wrapped your arms around the Grim Reaper's neck "Too bad I'm not your type. Only if you weren't so dedicated to your wife after all these miserable years"

His eyes widens before he growls out, trying to lash out on you "NAME WHO YOU ARE AT THIS INSTANT"

Everybody flinches back but you, since you knew God was on your side you weren't scared to toy with Death. You whistled lowly before twirling your steel baseball bat— which was designed for your taste— with your fingers.

"Never mind that. Didn't you all wanted to hear a little story?" You smiled a inhumanly smile— one that could resemble a familiar cat from a certain fairytale— as you began leaning on your baseball bat.

"..." Everything was quiet as the first person to speak up was the long hair grudge lady.

"I don't know about everybody else but I'm intrigued"

"Actually I am too" Unicorn dude admits.

"Same here" Foxy lady says.

"I'd like to hear her short tale" Headless dude nods.

"Tell us your story Unni!" The little boy orders.

The grim reaper bites his bottom lips before glaring back up at you, who was also looking at him. Your eyebrows rose up and down in a suggestive manner.

He sighs "Fine. Tell us your story"

You nod in victory before making your way up to the table, sitting on the edge before putting up one leg and the other crossed underneath. Elbow resting on your knee as you smirked in a delinquent esc sorta way.

"Aright listen up bitches." You said with a deadly smirk "You're about to listen to the scariest story of your pathetic afterlives"

" You said with a deadly smirk "You're about to listen to the scariest story of your pathetic afterlives"