In Plain Sight (manxman 18+) Description/Author's Note

Description

(Model on the right is what Elliott looks like)

David's at the height of his career as a top male model. He's gorgeous, he's hot, he's who everyone wants. People look when he walks into a room, but do they actually see David? Or do they see the façade he's created, the successful, sometimes arrogant superstar.

He plays a good game, but David has major trust issues and has been hurt in the past by people only attracted to him by his looks. They see the successful male model, they don't see the person inside, the insecure, vulnerable man who just wants to be loved for himself. David's not what he seems on the outside and he's afraid to share that person with anyone, afraid the real David will be rejected, so he's built up a wall and only lets people see the fake David. That is, until he meets Elliott.

Elliott, the antithesis of David's persona is quiet and introspective, he shy's away from most people locking himself in his studio. A highly creative, talented successful, but eccentric sculptor. He wears ripped jeans and cuts his own hair. He doesn't care about looks or anything on the outside.

When the two are thrown together by chance a connection is made. David doesn't realize how lonely he's been until he gets to know Elliott. But is Elliott like the people David's used to? Does he see David's good looks or does he connect with the David hidden under the fancy clothes and flashing camera lights? Will David open himself up and even let Elliott see who he really is? And what is Elliott hiding that may ruin any chance of them getting together?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My story is my property, all rights reserved.

The pictures/videos I attached to my chapters I do not own, they are just plucked off the internet. The models have no connection to this story, not does this story reflect their personal preferences.

This story is rated R and intended for readers that are 18 and above.