As I said that, I smiled to ease her. The girl understood it and smiled truthfully. She talked again. This time, I hear it perfectly with my own ears.

"Always remember me, Hii-kun. No matter who you be, what you do or where you are, I will always love you and only you. I will be by your side even after death."

Right after she said that, a bright light flashed, blinding my vision. Though it was a little regretful that it ends, I was glad I could see her smile again.

The light was replaced by the darkness as I fell deep into sleeping.

------------------
Morning

"Huaa~. That was a good sleep."

Haruto walked out from Hiiragi's room while scratching his head.

At she same time, Hikari also got out of Miyuu's room with drowsy eyes. They walked together to the living room, thinking Miyuu and Hiiragi were having breakfast as the smells were appetizing their stomachs.

The figure of Miyuu's cooking entered their sights.

"Good morning, did you have good rests?"

Miyuu asked as she finished cooking for several peoples. She placed the plates on the table.

"Good morning, I had a very pleasant sleep last night."

"Me too. Miyu-chan what did you cook?"

"Just a simple breakfast."

Miyuu answered them. Then, she asked Haruto.

"Haruto-san, can you wake Nii up? It seems he was tired and overslept."

"Okay."

Haruto moved towards Hiiragi's sofa and looked at him. Suddenly, he froze. Hikari who was watching him, asked.

"What's wrong?"

Haruto snapped out of the moment and answers. His face showed how much shock he received.

"Hiira-kun.............he....cried...."

Miyuu who should be preparing the breakfast was shocked.

"........what?"

".....He cried."

Haruto repeated. Miyuu anxiously headed there and shook Hiiragi.

"Nii, Nii. Wake up! What's wrong!?"

Hiiragi didn't wake up. His body felt cold. Miyuu was on verge of tears.

Haruto also shook him. Though, he always disturbed him, he didn't have any friends he ciuld rely on other than him.

"Hiira-kun, wake up!"

Suddenly, Hiiragi opened his eyes and groaned.

".....ngh. Why are you guys so noisy?"

"Ha..... Haha. Hahahaha."

Haruto who was worried until now laughed out loud.

"You seriously worried us you know. Crying in your sleep, did you have a nightmares? Are you elementary kids that cry when they scared!?"

Hiiragi frowned and brought his hand to his cheeks. He felt his finger turned wet. He really did cried. His body felt a little sluggish too.

"But, aren't you guys worrying too much? It's just tears."

He retorted.

"As long as I know you, you are not someone who have ever cry even when you have a fatal injury. Why shouldn't I worry when you cry?"

Haruto easily broke it. Miyuu just sighed relieved as it wasn't something bad.

Then, they had breakfast. After that, Haruto accompanied Hikari back to the Magic Society after making sure she wouldn't speak about them.

After they go, Miyuu questioned Hiiragi.

"What kind of nightmares did you dream last night, Nii?"

Hiiragi flinched hearing that. Then, he relaxed after a while.

".... It wasn't a nightmare. Or rather, it was a good dream which was happy yet sad."

Miyuu frowned because of the twisted answer from Hiiragi. But, she tried asking.

"Is it a girl?"

"......."

".... I see....."

"I guess she is very pretty that even you was stunned."

"......Myu, do we have enough rice for today?"

Hiiragi calmly changed the topic. But, it was useless.

"Hee~, did you fall in love with her?"

Hiiragi stopped moving and thought about her again. He slowly remembered her face, figure and voice.

His face turned red from just remembering her. Miyuu who was silently observing, sighed disappointedly.

"...I guess you really fall for her."

She quietly mumbled.

"What's did you say?"

"Nothing! Nii is stupid!"

"What did I do? Why are you so mad?"

Miyuu turned back and huffed angrily while Hiiragi confusedly asked.

Who is that girl? I couldn't forget her. I don't think I've met her before. There's no one who call me Hii-kun. Ah, I didn't get her name. How stupid of me! Well it's just a dream.
------------------
Sixth.
Thanks.

Peace guys.><✓