It seems that I was lying down here. How did I get here?

Then, a figure of a girl visited my sight. My heart skipped a beat as I looked at the girl.

She was so beautiful that even my body froze, stunned by her figure.

My tears fell. Eh? Why did my tears fell?

Trying to stop my tears, I closed my eyes and rubbed them. It slowly stopped.

Looking at her figure again, I noticed that she felt very familiar yet I couldn't remember. Nevertheless, I somehow felt happy when I saw her.

To ease my curiosity, I tried to ask but the word doesn't come out.

As the girl noticed my tears, she opened her mouth, asking me what's wrong.

-What's wrong, Hii-kun?

I was sure I didn't hear it yet I understood her. I tried to reply but it was meaningless. It was strange. There was no one who calls me with that nickname yet I felt like it was a usual thing.

The girl smiled and asked me again.

-Do you want to take a nap?

It would be helpful if I could calm down. She sat down and tap her lap.

I wondered why, even though I felt embarrassed to lay my head on her lap I unhesitatingly laid my head on her lap.

It felt good and calming.

-Have you calm down?

The girl asked me as she brushed my hair with her hand. I nodded.

-The weather felt nice, is it not? No wonder why you feels drowsy.

We were under a big, shady tree. The shadow felt cool and nice.

-Ne, why did you cry earlier?

I shook my head as I didn't even understand why. The girl giggled. The scene of her smiling also brought smile to my face.

I didn't even get cautious around her.

My eyes closed down and drowsiness slowly pulling me to sleep. No, I don't want this to end. I wanted it to be longer.

-Sleep peacefully, my love. Sweet dreams.

I had already have this dream. I don't need others. Just tell me, who are you?

Then, the girl smiled. However, it was different from her smiles earlier. It felt more sorrowful. It was like she was holding her sadness inside.

I tried to force myself to speak. At least, even if it was just a dream, I don't want to see her sad! Come on, come on. Speak!

".... Don't be sad. Please smile. I like your smile, you know."