*Before throwing Hannah off the pool*

"Look! Someone's asleep" Niall chuckled as he pointed to a sleeping Hannah near the pool.

The lads and I just finished our game of soccer and decided to take a quick jump in the pool.

"I've got an Idea" Louis whispered motioning all of us towards her.

"What are we gonna do?" Zayn asked looking puzzled.

"Were gonna surprise her by throwing her in the pool" Louis chuckled quietly.

"I don't think that's a very good Idea" Liam stated with Zayn agreeing with him.

"C'mon! Loosen up!" Louis whispered.

"Harry, you wanna carry her?" Niall questioned while sipping on some water.

"Shhhhhhhhh! You'll wake her up" Louis whispered as Hannah twitched her lips.

I personally didn't want to do it cause she looked adorable while sleeping, but I thought it would be funny to see her expression.

As I gently picked her up, trying my best not to wake her up, her eyes quickly opened up.

"What are you doi-" she began to say but was cut off when I released her and dropped to the pool.

The boys quickly ran next to me while gasping for air from laughing.

We all stopped laughing when we noticed that she wasn't moving. Panicking, I quickly dived inside and grabbed hold of her and bringing her up.

"Shit!" Louis yelled with a worried look.

"She's not waking up" Niall shouted pacing back and forth.

"Harry! Give her CPR!" Liam panicked as he instructed me.

Doing what Liam said, within minutes Hannah was coughing up water as her eyes slowly perked open.

"Oh my god! Hannah I'm so sorry" Louis rushed over as he hugged her tight.

"Who's Idea was it to drop me off the pool" Hannah shouted while her teeth clattered.

Everyone pointed at Louis who had and apologetic look written all over his face.

"I knew this wasn't a good idea" Liam mumbled shaking his head.

"I'm so sorry Hannah, I thought it would be a fun prank surprising you, we didn't know it would turn out like that! I'm so sorry" Louis begged full of concern and sadness.

Hannah just rolled her eyes while giving Louis a hug.

"Your forgiven! Just don't do that ever again." She said making all of us nod in approval.

"Will somebody give me a blanket? I'm freezing" she said as her teeth clattered.

I quickly ran back inside the house and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around her as we all went back to Hannah's house.

"I'm sorry babe! I didn't mean to do it" I apologized as I kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly so she wouldn't be cold.

"It's fine! I'm just pissed off that you guys disturbed my beauty rest" she joked as she snuggled closer to me.

"Your already beautiful! Do I have to keep mentioning it to you every five seconds till you get it?" I chuckled.

The rest of the day we just chilled in her living room watching TV while Hannah took a nap on my chest.

I studied every inch of her face checking for a flaw but ended up not finding any. She's so beautiful, the way her lips were perfectly shaped. I had the urge to kiss her soft lips but stopped myself.