1️⃣5️⃣: Unexpected

Start from the beginning

"They know wassup with us." Paris said giving me a hand shake. She be acting like a straight up nigga sometimes.

Nba Youngboy

I was mad as a bitch when Paris agreed to go to some bullshit ass party. I really wanted her to hit up the studio with me. So we can attend the show together. I'm starting to think I'm hooked already.

Paris was currently getting dress, looking edible. A nigga can't wait to put my dick up inside side her. But what a nigga about to do is try persuade her to come to the studio and ask her about coming to BR for Christmas. I know moms going like her.

"Say Ben, what you on?"
I said laughing at this nigga while lighting up my black and mild.

"On that ten shit ya heard?" He said jumping up and down on the bed.

"Nah he on that 3 shit. That you can't eat shit" India said as she put her head in the door way laughing like it was the funniest shit ever.

"Boy if you don't get the fuck down." Skylar said slapping Ben upside his head.

"Say mane you done kilt the whole vibe." Ben said shaking his head.

"Say, Paris bring ya bald headed ass here." I yelled.

"Bitch in not bald headed." She said rolling her eyes as she came in the room. 

"Wassup son?"she asked sitting next to me.

"Oh and Baby joe said come here Ben." She said flipping her hair as Ben walked out the room. I just looked at Skylar waiting for her ass to leave. The fuck she still in here for.

"Why you looking at my sister like that dents?" Paris said playing in my hair.

"Say, I'm waiting for her to leave."

"Boy bye." Skylar said walking out the room.

"Mane, say I don't want you to go to that party."

"Why?"

"Cause I want you to hit up the studio with me."

"But I want to go out with the girls."

"They can wait Paris."

"Ard whatever." She said while we did our hand shake.

"Bet." I said getting up off the bed.

"We about leave now?" She asked tying her shoes.

"Yeah, lets go." I said grabbing her hand to walk towards the maybach.

As soon as we got in her phone ringed. I saw Kendell FaceTiming her.

Paris

Li'Ken❤️🤙🏽 would like to FaceTime ...

"Boyyyyyfriendddddd!!" I said smiling hard into the camera.

"Hey girlfriendddd." he said laughing.

"But where you at?" He asked me.

"Going to the studio with ya brother dumb ass." I said while putting the camera on Kentrell

"Say, wassup bitch." Kentrell said in the phone

"Mane fuck You." Kendell said laughing.

"Montana can you pass me the charger?" I asked.

"Nope." He said laughing.

"Bet." I replied rolling my eyes.

"Girlfriend?" Kendell said

"Yes boyfriend?"

"Who was you talking to?"

"Montana Apple built ass." I said laughing

"Tell him I said his neck hibernating and he got a double chin."

"Ayooo, I'm not finna play with you." I said laughing

"You petty for that one dude." Kentrell said to Kendell while laughing

Me and Kentrell talked to Kendell the whole ride to the studio. "You might think I'm dumb I'm just 17 with a whole lotta money." Kentrell rapper as we walked in the studio door.

The engineer started playing a beat and Kentrell started singing and rapping off the top of his head. "I gave my all to you this how repay me? I put my trust in you this how you replace it?" He sung.

"Say, when I have to full song written I want to record it one time and put it straight on my YouTube channel."  He said as the engineer started to play Solar Eclipse.

"Say, what album you putting that on?" Boomer asked.

"Say,I haven't thought about it yet Mane. probably Until Death Call My Name." He said as he went back to the booth.

"Fasho fasho fasho." Montana said as he set back on the couch.

"Run that shit back." K said and the engineer did as told and that's how I spent my day hours before the show in the studio with the boys.

_____________________
Just a short quick chapter since I won't be updating till March 1st for my week of updates. The book is really coming to a end. I might do a sequel ion know.

Goal: 20 votessss

#NBAxBBGxMGNG
#BALTIMOREBOOMING

MIRAAAAA OUT THIS BITCHHHH