Author's Note

As most of you probably already know... Top Dogg changed their name to Xeno-T and are re-debuting. B-Joo changed his name to Bjyoo and Yano changed his name to Sangwon. Don't get me wrong I am very proud of them and I couldn't be happier for them, but hey were the first K-Pop group I ever listened to and they basically changed my life. Not too much, but still enough to make a difference. When I heard about this I started shaking and I almost cried. They mean so much to me, and Topp Dogg had already lost over half of their members, so I don't disagree with their decision at all. I just wanted to tell this and tell you all my opinion on it. 

I need help. I don't whether it would be wrong to continue this story or not... with Hansol not in Topp Dogg, (not to mention he's asexual) and with Topp Dogg and B-Joo (and Yano) changing their names... I just don't know. I don't want to be rude to any of them buy continuing this story. 

If I do continue, B-Joo's name would stay B-Joo, and Yano's name would stay Yano, and Topp Dogg would stay Topp Dogg. But do remember that this story  is set in the past so...yeah. I need your opinions on it. 

Should I continue it?

Yes?

No?

(comment on your choice) ((pls))