Chapter 1

Hansol's POV

I woke up in my dorm that I share with the three other wizards, and after stretching for a few minutes, got up. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and then when I was done I went to make my bed. B-Joo was sitting on it with clothes while he was on his phone, since my bed was the bottom bunk and his was the topp. (A/N sorry not sorry) "Morning B-Joo! Sorry for the wait but the bathroom is free now," I told him while smiling. He's so cute. "Morning, and it's ok, I know everyone has to take showers," B-Joo smiled back. I look at the other beds, they were empty. "Where did they go?" I asked him before he went into the bathroom. "Oh, they went to eat before their showers," he explained to me. I just nodded so he knew I heard him and he walked into the bathroom. I went over to my bed and made it really quick, then went out to eat breakfast.

"Hey guys," I greeted everyone who was eating breakfast or in the living room, which was A-Tom, P-Goon, Jinissi, Xero, Hojoon, Seogong, Kidoh, and Nakta. "Hey," some of them greeted back, while some of them waved. No one made breakfast so I just decided on cereal. After I poured my bowl and started eating I looked at Hojoon and Xero, "One of you might need to take a shower in someone else's bathroom if we're in a hurry," I suggested. "Oh, we have a couple free days so there's no hurry," P-Goon piped up. "Oh, ok, never mind then."

When I was dome eating I heard the shower turn off while I was in the hallway so I turned around again to go ahead and make B-Joo oatmeal. It's his favorite fast/easy breakfast. I got the pouch it came in and popped it in the microwave. I out the time in and started it. While it was cooking I got a bowl out of the cupboard and put it on the counter.

"What are you doing, Hansol?" Jinissi asked, "Didn't you already have breakfast?" "What? Oh! Yeah! I'm making this for B-Joo," I answered and he smirked. I raised an eyebrow at the face, but then the microwave beeped and I turned back to that. "Hey guys! What's for breakfast?" I had put it in the bowl when I heard B-Joo come in. I decided to answer, "Well...no one made breakfast so it was 'fend for yourself'... but I made you some oatmeal because I know how much you love it," I told him while handing him the bowl. "Oh...well, thanks, I guess," he said while taking it and sitting down.

I put my head on his shoulder, "You're welcome," I sighed. I took my head off his shoulder as he had acted awkwardly, and I went over to the couch to sit down and pout. I snuggled up to Xero, who was sitting next to me and whined, "B-Joo doesn't want to accept my love, Xero," I fake cried, but actually felt kind of hurt. "It's ok Hansol, I'm sure you just surprised him," Xero comforted me by whispering into my ear. He was the only one that knew about my feelings for B-Joo. He understood my pain, as he also liked someone in the group. I just snuggled closer. Apparently, B-Joo finished eating because I felt the couch dip on the other side of me and saw B-Joo next to Hojoon, more importantly, next to me. I think Xero saw me staring at him because he then got up and said, "Sorry Hansol, but I'm going to go take a shower." I nodded my head at him.

Since he got up I had been sitting up. I didn't want to just sit up, so I turned to snuggle to B-Joo instead. But when I did, he stayed for a few seconds, tensing up. I figured I just surprised him, but then he jumped up. "Hansol, what the heck?! I don't like you! I really don't! Can you not get the hint?! The only reason I even let you do that stuff is for the fans! It's so annoying! You're so annoying! Just stop! Leave me alone for once!" He yelled at me. I felt the tears in my eyes, and jumped up to run into our room.

B-Joo's POV

"What the heck dude?! What did Hansol ever do to you?!" Hojoon asked, in shock. Everyone was in shock. I never yell. He just kept trying to get so close to me. I don't like him! I don't! "He's just always so annoying! He always wants to bother me! He's like a leech, following me everywhere! I know he likes me but I don't like him so he should just get over it!" I yelled again just plopping down, everyone either still in shock or in shock for a second time.

Hansol's POV

I fell onto my bed and was bawling. The good thing is that Xero was using our bathroom, and the shower was on, so hopefully no one could hear me. I didn't want to sound like a baby. Why does it matter? They hate you anyway, a voice told me in my head. It's the same voice I've always heard. I've dealt with depression ever since the start of high school, but I thought it went away when I joined Topp Dogg. I guess not.

Why don't you just give up? Huh?! No one even likes you! Especially B-Joo! I wanted to listen, but I knew better. Xero still likes me, right? So I'm not completely alone! Do you really think that Xero likes you?! He just tolerates you so that you don't think you alone! No Hansol, don't listen!

I was too caught up in my own thoughts that I didn't hear the shower turn off or the bathroom door opening, "Oh my god, Hansol! What happened?!" I felt Xero wrap his arms around but I pushed him away and turned to face him, "Why do you care?! You don't even care about me, anyway!" I yelled at him, still sobbing. He just carefully and slowly came over again, hugging me. I allowed him to this time. "Hansol, you know that's not true! Please tell me the voices didn't come back!" I just nodded, too overwhelmed to speak. I felt even worse now, now Xero has to worry about me. Xero just stayed silent after that and hugged me. That was the best comfort I could've asked for, and eventually I fell asleep.

When I woke up Xero was still there, but he was just on his phone. I slightly stretched and asked him what time it was. "It's 2:27," he told me and I nodded. "Hansol, are you ok? Are you good enough to tell me what happened?" I nodded slowly, thinking about what to say, then I started, "Well, you know how B-Joo was next to me when you left?" he nodded, "I wanted to snuggle up to him, since you had gone, but when I tried he-he..." my eyes started watering again, "He yelled at me and told me he didn't like me. He said that I was annoying and to stop making skin-ship with him. He told me the only reason he deals with me is because of the fans!" At that point I was full-on crying. "Aww, Hansol, it's ok. I'm sure he didn't mean it," Xero comforted me. "No, Xero, he did I know he did!" I cried. "Just calm down Hansol, ssshhhh..."

A/N I know the picture has nothing to do with the chapter but it's just so cute! And that's the first chapter! What did you think? I'm pretty proud of it. I'm already writing the 2nd chapter so you won't have to wait long for an update. Thanks for reading! 

Bye Kittens!