Author's Note

Obviously I can't make everyone happy with what I write and I'm just as confused on how this story will turn just as much as you lot. In advance I'd like to apologize for anything that may upset you in the future regarding character development or lack of something that you wished had taken place. Honestly, Lily's character seems to be morphing into something weird as fuck to me. As of now she can't seem to meld her different personalities together but it may change in the future. 

I've had questions about how come she hasn't delved into Helena's mind and altered it. (Yes, I'm talking about the one comment I received from you but thought it was a very logical question so I'm sharing with the rest of the class. ;) ) Well, although Lily, Malady, Inclementia, has transmigrated that doesn't mean that the first thought in her head is 'My child is acting strange and must mean someone has possessed her'. She also doesn't make it a habit to rifle through others minds. It may seem strange and incomprehensible but to her this is who Helena is and she wouldn't ever change her daughter. That's her thinking. She doesn't know that Helena died and the way that Helena is acting isn't in any way a form of PTSD so she wouldn't go into her head to try and suppress the memories if they weren't there. 

What Lily did to Nathaniel was similar to Legilimens from Harry Potter except the one where you see surface memories. Most Normal people in this world have basic Occulmency (This is the easiest way for me to describe wtf is going on so bare with me) and people with mental instability or similar to those without this natural defense and have memories floating and disturbing the surface. Helena doesn't have any kind of defect going on so Lily doesn't see a problem. 

I had actually planned on trying to maybe write a chapter but got side tracked and realized that there are some things that needed to be cleared up. If you have any concerns or questions about ANYTHING I don't mind if you ask me and will take time to clear up the confusion. 

Sorry I had to use a HP reference but in all honesty I couldn't figure out a better way and simpler one to get the point across on why Lily hasn't just broken her way into Helena's head and 'fixed' her. It would be near impossible and invasive on top of the fact that she feels that it would be rude to do that to her child just because a parent is hurt by their daughter's tantrum basically. It's similar to someone being mad that their baby won't stop crying so they decide to throw a silencio at them. -_- I mean. I'm going to just stick with HP references here hahah. 

Any more questions? Feel free to comment. :) 

ADDED NOTE:
I Thought about writing another Authors Note but felt it ridiculous. So I'm adding to this one.

Usually I'm really good with updates but not only am I without my laptop but I've been dealing with the Real World. I promise I'll be back with updates but I'm kind of having issues right now. Thank you all for not throwing rocks at me. 😍😍😍😍

I pinky promise to try and release an update A.S.A.P.