Debut Stage

Sowon P.O.V.

Today is Miyeon debut date. I swear she really nervous cause I can see her hand was shaking teribbly. Yerin and SinB tried to make she laugh but they look fail to calm her. When I want to approach her suddenly she get a phone call. She look very happy when she know the caller. I seriously want to know who can make her smile like an idiot. After that call,she look a bit relax. Seem like that caller had make Miyeon calm down. I sit beside her.

"Are you nervous?"

"A little bit but my sister had calm me and she said that she is here with my bestfriends."Miyeon say with the happy face.Now I know who had make Miyeon smile like an idiot.

"So we can meet your sister and your bestfriends?"

"No,you all cannot because my sister and my bestfriend had full packed schedule. But I don't care as much as I can see them."

"Don't worry. You have me and other on your back."

"Thanks unnie,i glad to have you all as my group member."We make group hug.

STAGE

"Annyeonghaseyo.Yeojachingu imnida." We all introduce ourselves

"Today except our fanmeeting day,we also want to introduce our new member. Are you all want to know about the new member?"Fans yell as response.

"Please come out,Miyeon"
Miyeon come out with her signature smile. I swear that smile had melt many heart.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Park Miyeon imnida." She wave to the fans.

"She is so cute."

"That smile had kill me"

"My new bias"

"How can a human be that perfect"

"She complete the group"

The fan's reaction make we all laugh.

"Isn't she cute?" Yerin locked Miyeon's head.

"Yes"
"She's very cute"
"She is"

"Do you want to know more about this adorable person?"
Fans agree with SinB's word.

"Introduce yourself Miyeon."

"My name is Park Miyeon. I'm 16 years old and i from Seoul. My position is lead dancer and lead vocalist. I hope you all will support me." Miyeon bow to the audience.

"Is she is the new maknae?

"Yes, she is the new maknae." SinB say while smilling.

"Finally,someone will call me unnie."Umji's joke make everyone laugh

After a while, we continue the fanmeeting with the perfomance.

MIYEON P.O.V.

I didn't expect this will happen. My name include in this group's fanchant. I very happy
to see fan's reaction toward me. I still remember my condition at the backstage.

FLASHBACK

I swear my whole body was shaking. Today is my debut day. I still don't believe it. Yerin and SinB tried to make me laugh but i was too nervous to laugh until my sister call me. I go to a corner.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Do you have to say that Miyeon?"

"Just kidding unnie"

"Are you nervous?"

"I didn't nervous unnie"

"You are lying. I know you more than yourself Miyeon. You cannot lie to me."

"Okay maybe i'm nervous."

"Just relax okay. Your bestfriends and me at your fanmeeting."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? Where are you all?"

"You don't have to yell. We have to leave before the event come to the end."

"Why? You have schedule after this?"

"Unfortunely yes. I'm very sorry. "

"It's okay as much as you still try to find some time for me."

"You're still a sweetalker right?"

"I got it from oppa okay?"

"Oh yes,i forgot to tell you. Your oppa wish you goodluck. And we also wish you goodluck."

"Thanks. Tell to him goodluck too."

"You don't want to wish me too?"

"Unnie,are you jealous? You know that i love you more than oppa right? So fighting unnie."

"I will fighting for you Miyeon"

"Unnie if anyone hear your word,they will think that we are couple you know."

"Don't worry. They will know how much i love you. Are your nervous gone now?"

"Of course unnie. Thanks to you."

"Good to hear it. I have to go now. The event will start soon. So goodbye?"

"Why time always jealous with us? I still want to talk with you."

"I will call you after my schedule finish. So don't cry okay. I want to look your signature smile at the stage."

"I promise i will show you my signature smile for you.Goodbye unnie"

"Goodbye Miyeon"

She hang up the call. Honestly i feel relax after talk to her. She know how to calm me down. I lucky to have her as my sister.

END FLASHBACK

I can see my sister and my bestfriends cheering my name when we performing glass bead and rough. They go out after we finish perform. I wave to them even they didn't see it.

"Thank you so much. We love you." Eunha say to the audience.
We go to our place for next segment.