New group

MI YEON P.O.V.

I opened the door nervously before enter the dorm.

"Miyeon,i miss you so much."SinB welcome me with a jumphug.

"Not only you miss her SinB. We also miss her, right girls?" Everyone agree to Yuju's word.

"Aren't you guys mad at me?"

"Why must we mad at you?"Eunha ask me

"Cause i make this group have 7 members."
They laugh when they hear my answer.

"You' so adorable Miyeon. How stupid that person who mad at you." Yerin pinch my cheek.

"Finally you will debut Miyeon. I'm proud with you."
Sowon say then she pat my head.

"Is it only me that think Sowon unnie's word like a proud mom?" Umji get a light punch on her shoulder.

"Ow unnie,its hurt."Sowon let out a small laugh when she get a playful glare from Umji.

I glad that i will debut with this group.I knew them since I'm in highschool after that I have been trained with them since 2 years ago but they debut before me because i'm still young when their debut year. I still remembered when PDnim tell to me about my debut date.

FLASHBACK

"You're going to debut in a girl group named Gfriend. You will become the 7th member in that group."

I shocked when hear the statement that came out from PD-nim's mouth. That group,Gfriend was already successful without me. How about reaction from the fans? Will their accept me? Aren't I will become the burden to them?

"I know what you're thinking about but i know what i'm do. So don't worry about that. Your debut date will be soon so you can pack your things and cloths before you move to the dorm."PD-nim said that while looked at my eyes. I only can see spirit on his eyes. I have nothing to say except yes.

END FLASHBACK

"Now let we party until tomorrow."SinB drag me to the living room.

"Yes,this party is for welcoming Miyeon."Eunha get a glare when she said that.

"Miyeon cannot stay up until midnight. She still kid."When Sowon said that statement,everyone make the are-you-serious face..

"Unnie,i'm not a kid."

"Yes,you are. You only 15 years old."

"16 years old okay."

"Whatever,you still underaged"

"Unnie,you said like there are alcohol at that party."

"Of course it don't ha......"

"A...actually there are alcohol at this party."SinB's word make Sowon's jaw dropped.

"Are you crazy? How can that alcohol be at there?"
Sowon's eyes become wide.

"Yerin unnie bought it"Yuju point the second oldest.
Yerin smile then run because Sowon chase her.

"Yeriiinnnn,you will die." Sowon shout to the younger girl.

"Miyeon,help me. Sowon unnie will kill me."Yerin make me as her shield from Sowon.

"Unnie,relax okay. I promise i will not ever touch that alcohol." I hold Sowon wrist when she try to reach poor Yerin at my back and make puppy eye.

"Okay,i held your promise. Not only Miyeon,you all also cannot touch that alcohol. And you still cannot stay up until midnight. This party have to end before 1 in the morning okay. Deal?"Sowon take out her hand.
Even they didn't agree with the terms but they have to accept it.
"Deal."

"Now let's start the party." SinB turn on the music.

AFTER A WHILE

"Okay girls,now the clock showed 12.59 a.m. You have to stop this party." Sowon raise her voice against the music.

"Are you serious? Can you just give an excuse this time?" Yerin yell to Sowon.She pout when Sowon shake her head.

"Guys,we have to stop the party. The mother will be angry."Yerin say to the rest.The rest groan when they hear what the older sister said. I chuckle when i see SinB make i-hate-you face to Sowon.

"What? I only want to make sure you all have the enough rest."Sowon protect herself when the other member glared to her.

"Unnie,where are my room?

"Oh i'm sorry cause i forgot to tell you. You will share the room with SinB and Umji." Sowon ask SinB to accompany me to the room.

"You can sleep after that. I want you to know that we all welcomed you to this group."Sowon add.

"Thank you unnies." I give them my signature smile before follow SinB.

ROOM

"Wow,this room was very beautiful and neat." I looked around.

"Thanks to Umji. She make this room still look like a room." I look at SinB.

"Where are my bed?"

SinB point a single bed that near the window. She also help me carry the bag to that bed. After finish packing my things, i take a bath. I wear a black oversized hoodie and a sweatpant. When i come out from the bathroom i see SinB and Umji have already slept. I guess they are too tired. I also lie on my bed before enter the dreamworld.