Date 2, Part 1... BLEH!

*I made this one too! Enjoy! P

*I made this one too! Enjoy! P.S. it's Abby!*

Abby stood at the front of the fancy restaurant she had picked out for our second double date, in her pink polkadot midi-dress and go-go boots. She looked like a picture straight out of one of those awful 80's teen beach movies. She was even blowing a giant pink bubblegum bubble and it was about 3 inches wide at the moment.

I was dressed in a long-sleeved light blue dress. Something a little more my style. We had been here for a couple of minutes, and no sign of the guys. Abby was blabbing about her fancy makeup and how pink her new pink bubblegum was so tasty.

"You know you should try some! It's so pink that it makes your tongue pink an-" Abby blabbed while taking selfies.

"Hush." I said putting my fingered to her sparkly matte lips, "The guys are here!"

Abby promptly shushed and turned around with this dazzling smile that made everyone on the street spot and stare. I turned around and grimaced, unhappily. The two guys walked over to us... and stared... At Abby?

"Um. Hi! Are you Abby?" One of the guys said with a killer smile, and a wink. I waited for the part where the guy would ask if I was Elizabeth. He didn't.

The two guys were both pretty buff. They had muscles that showed through their tuxedos, and a not terrible looking face. One of the guys (Probably Tom) was black and had short brown curly hair. The other (Probably Ethan) was clearly Irish and was bald, with green and red tattoos on his neck and wrists.

Abby blushed and turned to (probably Ethan), "Yep that's me! Jenny has told me a lot about you." She giggled.

You see the way this date worked, was that Jenny had set Abby up with her friend from the gym (probably Ethan), and I had a date with his friend (Probably Tom) who had also been on FabSingles.com. The only problem was that they were both staring at Abby like she was both their dates. They hadn't even glanced my direction.

"By the way, I'm Tom." Said (now-defiantly) Tom while he stroked his black goatee, to Abby. Abby giggled and winked at him. I wonder if she even noticed that he was MY date. He smiled back at her, and so did (probably) Ethan.

"Would you like to go inside Amori?"Ethan said in a fancy french accent, to guess who? ABBY!

They both guided Abby inside. Ethan held the door for her, and Tom walked beside her with his arm wrapped around her waist. Abby just stared at them with a giant smile on her lips and walked beside them. They left me outside. In the dark. Alone and cold. Fabulous... but cold.

Let's get this over, I thought.

To be continued...