Donghun

"We can't keep doing this." You said on the verge of tears. "Donghun we just can't, I feel so dirty. I'm so sorry, this was a huge mistake." You said looking down as silent tears ran down your face.

"Y/n just calm down. Its okay." He said trying to touch you but you moved away.  You moved away knowing that as soon as he touched you, you was going to give in to him. His touch was so addicting and that's what got you into this mess.

  "Y/n he wont find out. Everything is going to be okay." He said trying to touch you but you moved away again. "No its not! It was never okay. I'm cheating on your bestfriend." You said choking back a sob. "Not only am I just cheating on him, I'm cheating with you! His bestfriend."

"We need to stop. We need to stop now. After we had sex i couldn't sleep with him, I still can't. I just feel so, so- " you got cut off by Donghun kissing you. You instantly melted into the kiss and he smiled when he felt you relax.

He slowly laid you down on the bed that you shared with your boyfriend, Jun. You moved from your mouth to your neck. His braces scraping over yourthe side of your neck making you moan. You tiltes your head back to give him more acces.

   He licked a long strip from your jaw bone to your shoulder blade making you moan one again. He started kissing you again while wiping  away your tears. He then tore your shirt off ypu you exposing your PINK sports bra. He kissed  your stomach moving closer to your shorts. He then slid them down and threw them across on the floor.

    As he started to take off your underwear someone walked into the room. "Baby look what i got-" You and Donghun  stopped what you was doing and stared at Jun with side eyes.  You heart dropped as you saw him holding a huge blue bunny and roses. He dropped them, "You."

   His eyes started watering and so did yours. "Jun, baby I- "

"Why?" he said with tears rolling down his face. He then looked at Donghun and started charging after him. "You bitch! " he said as he punch Donghun right on the nose.

"No STOP!" you screamed getting up putting your shorts back on. You got up tried to stop the figjting pair but just got slapped instead. Jun accidentaly slapped you. The slap was so loud it sounded off and then the room feel deadly quiet.

  "Y/n. Baby im so sorry." Jun said as he ran up to you. More tears started pouring out of your eyes. It was like a never ending sad waterfall.  He hugged you tightly and moved your hand so he could see your cheek. It was red and alreading forming a bruise.

"J- Jun im so so so sorry!" You said full on sobbing. "I was trying to stop it I really was but it was so hard im sorry. Im just a slut oh my god." You said all in one breathe without breathing.

"Calm down Y/N."

"You have to choose Y/n." Donghun said holding his nose as bold continued to drip on his bare chest.

"I - I can't." You said crying harder than ever. This was the worst day of your life.

"Well how about i choose for you." Jun said.  He stood up and walked towards the door. He picked up the bunny and roses and threw them at you. They landed at your feet.  When you looked back up he was gone.

  You picked up the roses still crying when some thing shiny caught your eye. You picked it out of the roses and your heart broke into a million pieces.  It was a ring. He wanted to marry you.

(Pick one)