"May I say that you are a heartbreaker. You Jacey look good enough to eat in every sense of the word. Your beautiful love".

Okay that's great and all I thought but where was he? Tapping out I asked.

"Where are you?"

I got an instant reply.

"I'm here Foxy."

Hmmm.. that told me a lot.

"Here where?"

Buzz.

"Don't worry. When the time comes we will share a dance love".

What does he mean by that?

"I thought we was going to meet and hang out?"

A few moment's passed.

"We are in a sense. I have some very important rules for you to follow JJ".

Wait. What. This wasn't suppose to go this way.

"I wasn't informed of any rules!?!? "

Buzzzzz.

"Sorry for that. JJ I can't hang with you like you want. Soon our song will play and you will go stand on the dance floor near the back. Your face will remain toward the crowd and I will come up behind you for a dance. You are not to turn around and face me. Understood?"

The hell he thinks. That just made me livid. This wasn't a meeting at all. I wanted to see him.

"No. I want do that. I want to see you. That's so stupid".

Instant reply.

"You will do this my way Foxy. If not Tory may have a little accident. You will not look at me, not even a side glance".

This is crazy. He's crazy. Hell I'm crazy for not racing back home away from his crazy self.

"What are you hiding? Why can't I look at you? I think your lying and your truly some old perv".

Buzz. Buzz.

"Does this look like an old perv? If it looks as if we are more than just sharing a dance your life could be in danger

"Does this look like an old perv? If it looks as if we are more than just sharing a dance your life could be in danger. Don't question me further and stop reading my texts with that scowl on your face."

Scowl? I didn't have a scowl on my face or did I? Ugh... what does it matter. That's not important right now. I didn't understand any of this.

"Why would my life be in danger?"

Buzz.

"For reasons I can't tell you. Do as I say. Go to the floor now and I'll join you in a moment. Do not, I repeat do not even attempt to turn around".

I stashed my phone back into my clutch infuriated. This was some major bullshit. My anger overrode my nerves and I marched to the back of the dance floor and faced the crowd. In seconds the song came on and boom, clap filled my ears. Suddenly I felt strong arm's wrap around my waist and pull my back into a hard chest. I looked at the muscular arm's that cacooned me. There was no clue as to who exactly he was. I started to sway along with him and I rested my arm over his. I heard him take in a sharp breath and whisper my name. "Jacey you don't know what you do to me. How I wish thing's were different"

His voice was smooth, deep and heavily accented. It was if his voice caressed my skin. I found myself leaning my head back against his chest and he released a growl. "Why can't they be Staveno?'

"Ummm... I love hearing my name come from between your lips. It just can't be love. Your safety is more important than my wants."

"That's silly". I said. "How would I be in danger. I don't understand?"

I felt his lips nip at my neck and I voluntarily later my neck to the side. I couldn't explain why I was reacting to someone I'd never seen this way. I should be running. "Because of who I am JJ. If my enemies thought you were mine they'd come for you. You smell good love."

That was it. I didn't care about his rules, his enemies or anything.  I had to see him. I had to put a face to that voice, a face to the texts. Righting myself I went to spin around to face him but he was extremely fast and strong. Placing his forearm over my chest he blocked my turn and held my back to his chest. "What did say Jacey? Don't ruin this moment by being feisty." I felt his rounds graze up my earlobe so inticingly that a moan erupted from me.

"You must listen to me JJ." He whispered.

"This isn't fair to me Saveon. This is my vacation. I want to enjoy myself". I said in my defense.

"Yes. I know love but I can't help myself. The song will be ending in a moment. Please just be good for me". He said almost pleading with me.

I did as he asked as we swayed so close and ran our hands over each other. I finally felt his hard stomach through his short and my panties might of well have just melted. My neither regions were ablaze with want. Then just like a cold draft sweeping over me he was gone.

Turning I found no one. Stomping from the floor I took a seat. I would no longer play along. This was over. In a turn of event's I texted him this time.

"Games over Saveno. No matter how much you text me, no matter what you threaten to do I will no longer respond to any of this nonsense. This. Is. Over. Goodbye".

Hitting send I scoured through my phone and found the block option. I don't know why I hadn't already thought of this. There, it's done and I'm satisfied. Searching for Tory I faked a illness and we left.