Chapter 6

After Changbin and Jisung's  conversation, Jisung asked Changbin if he wanted to go eat something. They both were sitting at a table. Having their dinner, when suddenly Jisung said:" you have something on your lips.
"What? were? Here?"
"No, the other side."
"Here??"
"No"
"Can you remove it for me??"
"And how do you want me to remove it? Kiss it off? "
"What??! N-no! never mind..."
After the  Awkward conversation changbin has been practicing the things felix told him to practice for days. He wanted to impress him. He didn't know why he was giving himself so much stress just to impress Felix but it was obvious that he was doing  it because he wanted  Felix to protect him the way he protects the other members. Every time he couldn't fulfill the task Felix gave him, he went to Jisung cause he was the only one who cared about him.
Jisung was helping changbin out again. After hours of training they took a break and changbin took the time to ask Jisung something he was curious about for a long time.

"Why are you here?"
"What?"
"I mean how did you become a member of this gang?"
"Ah~ i don't really talk about it..."
"Oh sorry..."
"No, actually I came here after my family passed away from a car accident. I was wandering around,alone. Not knowing where to go but then I found Felix and he took me with him , taught me all the things I know now and gave me a home."
...
Changbin couldn't forget what Jisung told him. The curiosity was killing him, he wanted to know what changed Felix that much. He wanted to know what happened to him that made him this cold.  And he wasn't planning on leaving until he finds it out.

The next day changbin went to their "living room" where the rest members were gathering.All of them were on their phones. Felix was in one corner and the others at the opposite side.
He took all his courage and asked the members if  he could go back to school.

"Why? " Felix asked
"Ehm because I don't want to fail this year..."
"Which school do you go to?" Minho asked him curious
"Ehm jyp highschool"
"Oh! We too!" Jisung said excited
"Shut the fuck up he didn't have to know!" Jeongin added himself into the conversation
"Yah! What did I told you?! No swearing! Or- "Chan complained to jeongin
"Or what?!"
" *whisper* Or I will kiss you, jeongin"
"Anyway can I go? " changbin asked again, making them remember what they were actually talking about
"Yeah you can but ONLY if we go, too. It's too dangerous for you to go alone. Felix added into the conversation
And how the conversation ended.

-Mira
Bye I just wanted to say that English is not my native language so I don't of what I'm writing is even grammatically correct...
So if it's not correct I'm sorry