Chapter 3

Chapter 3;;

Felix pushed the boy away, causing him to land on his butt again. "Don't thank me, I wouldn't have saved you. Thank Jisung, that boy over there. Also, you can go home directly after you answered my question, so just answer! I don't have the nerves for you! Why were you getting beat up? And who are these guys?" Felix asked, his voice deep as usual. The boy on the ground looked around confused for a while, before he answered. "T-They were some d-dudes that wanted money f-from me...I-I don't know their names." Felix nodded and then looked at Jisung, eyes serious. "You know what that means, right? They're definitely coming after you," he said, making Jisung slowly scared. Felix pushed the boy that was still sitting in Jisung's direction, telling him to bring the boy home.

"W-What if they come w-" Felix didn't let the boy finish. "Take Minho with you." So the three of them disappeared, leaving a worried Chan behind. "What if they won't be fine, Felix?" "They will be fine, trust me. If these guys wanted money and are going to come after Jisung for money, then that's a relief. We have enough money, it'd be worse if they wanted something else," Felix explained and Jeongin gave him a nod. "That's true, hyung. We can give them as much money as they want," the youngest said and Chan didn't answer. He didn't know if they were really just after money, or if they had another problem with the boy. And he didn't really wanna know either, but it seemed like they had to find out, in order to keep Jisung and everyone else safe. And as Chan also predicted, a few minutes alter, Felix phone rang.

"Yes?"
"What are you- Yah, Minho. You need to calm down, I don't understand anything you're saying."
"Okay, okay. Where are you?"

Felix hung up, grabbing his gun and everyone immediately got up and followed Felix. There was no need to ask what happened, it was obvious. When they arrived to where Minho said they should go, they all stopped for a second. This definitely wasn't what they expected to see. It was a building, a big one. There were a couple of doors and a couple of people, all their age. The people were standing at the doors to get in, all with some kind of weapon. At least, that's what Felix thought. Chan looked at him, Felix nodded and they walked right into them. Before anything could even happen, Felix already shot one guy and was now running towards the entry to the building. After they got in an locked the door, they looked around, before Chan saw Minho sitting in a chair, next to him that boy from earlier. Jisung was not in the room with them and Chan started to feel bad about all this. This didn't seem right at all, there was something off. "Felix, there," Chan pointed out. "Okay, Jeongin and me go in to get Minho, can you try searching the area for Jisung? Don't go too far though, okay?" Chan wanted to complain about Jeongin, but just nodded and left. He knew better than to mess with Felix in this kind of situation.

After Chan left, Jeongin and Felix opened the door to the room, Minho looking at them and smiling relieved. He got beaten up pretty bad, but except for that he seemed okay. Jeongin put an arm around Minho to help him walk, before he turned around. "What's with him?" Jeongin asked cold. "I don't know," Felix said, shrugging. "Leave him there, it's his fault we're even in this situation," the younger one said. "Actually, that's kinda Jisung's fault," Minho said. Nobody said anything and the other two just ignored his statement. Felix looked at the boy in front of him for a while. "I'm gonna regret this," Felix muttered to himself, before he helped the boy up. Then went outside of the room, where Chan was waiting. "Did you find Jisung?" Jeongin asked, but Chan shook his head.

"Jeongin, bring Minho out of here. Get him back safe, okay? Chan..you come with me. We'll find Jisung," Felix said and both of them nodded, Jeongin leaving the building. "He's just gonna come with us?" Chan asked. "There's nothing else we can do," Felix replied. They searched for Jisung a while and when they finally found him, they couldn't believe what they saw. "Yah, we have to get in there. Now. There's no time for a plan," the younger one said and Chan nodded, before opening the door. Everyone's head turned to them and the only thing Felix said to the boy, before pulling the trigger was "Don't look." And the boy actually listened well, closing his eyes tight.

After they managed to get everyone out there safe, they were back to the beginning. All of them in their little home in the forest, that boy from earlier still with them. "What's your name?" Minho asked, handing the boy a glass of water. "Changbin," the boy answered. "Okay. So, Changbin...There's a few things I need to tell you. You might think that we're good people right now, because we saved you, but don't think that. We're not nice or good people and we normally don't save people - we kill them. We're not the good guys, we're the bad guys. And...you're one of us now. I know, you didn't want that, we didn't want that. No one wanted that, but you know too much. Sorry, but you'll have to stick with us," Felix explained.

- Marie