Too Close

Chapter 1 - Too close

It was Wednesday and Freya had on her freakum dress ready for her fun night with Andy. She was meeting him at one of his gigs. She made sure to make herself look extra good for him.

Freya smiled at Andy as he preformed with his band and she was singing along with his lyrics

Freya smiled at Andy as he preformed with his band and she was singing along with his lyrics. Andy was soon finished with his set and he walked over to Freya and he gave her a hug. He stepped back to observe her outfit and his eyes almost popped out of his eyes socket.

She looked so fucking delicious and he didn't know if he can survive the car ride to his home, let alone the walk to his car.

She was driving him insane and she knew it.

"You drive me insane."

"That's the point." She chuckled and then she grabbed his hand and walked him towards his car, smirking as his eyes were glued on her butt. She loved her reactions. They drove her crazy. When he had those looks, he always gave her the best sex.

"Freya, I don't think I can last."

"You can, I have faith in you." She replied and he rolled his eyes. She was such a tease. They continued to his car and drove there. He was trying his hardest to keep his hands off her but she was making it so hard.

When they finally made it past the front door and he locked it. Andy turned towards her and picked her up, kissing her on the lips and leading her towards his bed room.

He opened the door never stopping the kiss and he threw her on the bed. He took off his clothes as he glazed down at her with lustful eyes. She gave him a seductive smile and she got up as he laid down on the bed. She slowly but seductively took off her dress and she bit her lip the whole time making him even harder which should be impossible. She took off her bra which made him groan and caused her to smile.

Leaving her panties and heels on, she got on top of him and rubbed against his erection making him more frustrated. She touched all over his tattoos and she looked down at his face, smiling at the pleasure that this little move caused him. She was experienced with this. She knew what to do to get him off. She always did this but whenever she did this it feels like a new experience for him, one that drives him crazy.

"Freyaaaa.... please." He begged her to stop teasing and she chuckled and decided to be nice for now and she took off her panties and threw them across the room.

She positioned him at her entrance and she started to ride him. She loved to have control just as much as she loved him having control of him.

She moaned loudly when she heard him whisper fuck. She started to ride him viciously, not giving him mercy.

She soon felt him start to want to take control so she let him

She soon felt him start to want to take control so she let him. He rolled her over and he was insane with his thrusts. His mouth went to her breasts and he sucked them so hard, she arched her back. "Oh fuck!"

"Yeah baby, moan for me!" He groaned out as he picked up his speed. He gave her just as mercy as she gave him. None and she enjoyed it. She closed her eyes and he didn't like when she did that so he gave her a really hard thrust with pushed her to open her eyes and he stared her down with a weird look on his face and it creeped her out.

What did it mean?

Thankfully he looked away and continued what he was doing but harder and faster. She soon came and he came soon after. She held the covers close to her body  and she was about to go to sleep.

"Freya?"

"Hmm?"

"We need to talk."