Chapter 6: Are You Sure You Wish to Quit?

[(Y/N)'s POV]

Ruby: "So, wait... You have a what?"

Me: "Dimensional Storage System. It allows me to store anything I want in a 'Inventory' like space."

Ruby had been asking me questions none stop as we walked to the large tower I was originally making my way to.

Ruby: "So you have to speak commands and stuff to pull things out of your inventory?"

I sighed.

Me: "Yes. It's one of the draw backs of my device."

We finally reached the tower, the doors opened to reveal the team I had encountered out in the forest. Along with them was a new face, an older looking man with silver hair, brown eyes, green glasses, and holding a coffee mug in one hand and a cane in the other. There was something odd about his presence, something familiar.

Ruby: "Hey Pyrrha!"

It was easy to see Ruby was the most excitable of the group, along with the youngest. Pyrrha and the rest of her team looked at me for a moment, obviously in shock.

Me: "What? You should've realized that jumping out of a VTOL and fighting a giant bird in midair wasn't going to kill me."

Ruby and her team looked confused.

Pyrrha: "Headmaster, this is the person we were talking about."

???: "Thank you, Pyrrha. Your team, and team RWBY, should return to your business. I'd like to have a chat with our mysterious guest here."

The group nodded hesitantly and began to walk off with Ruby and her team. I had learned a few things during my walk with Ruby, Yang, Weiss, and Blake, such as their names and the fact this place is called Beacon.

???: "Let us talk in my office."

The man motioned for me to enter the building. I nodded and entered, instantly noticing that the entrance to the building was an elevator.

Me: "So, Headmaster? Means this place is a school of sorts?"

???: "Correct, this is a place that trains Huntsman and Huntresses to combat the Creatures of Grimm."

Me: "And I'm guessing this is just one academy in the world?"

???: "Correct again. Students usually have to graduate from a combat school, then apply to their desired academy. There is one in each kingdom."

Me: "Interesting... So, I've gotta ask, how many people are you exactly?"

I could sense multiple... well people from this one person. I could feel the same thing when I met Ermac during my time in Outworld. The man looked at me a moment.

???: "My, Team JNPR said you were a bit strange, I see they weren't wrong."

He sighed.

Ozpin: "My name is Professor Ozpin. And, in short, I have been cursed to live indefinitely through reincarnation. I have lived many lives, the person I am is a collection of multiple people. To answer your question, I've lost count."

Me: "Ah, but by saying 'Collection of multiple people' and using the term 'Reincarnation' that means the consciousness you now hold will be forced on another human when you die, than they will eventually be absorbed into a single being known as Ozpin."

We arrived at the top of the tower and walked into a room with a desk that had windows overlooking the academy. Ozpin walked to the desk and sat at the chair.

Ozpin: "Very observant of you."

Me: "I was one of the greatest minds in my original world. Plus I've always had a love for lore hunting."