Taehyung went to his room and slammed his door. He did not want to believe what his mom said was true, but he knew deep down that it probably was.
~
Jungkook walked home, the entire time thinking about the kiss. Jimin was blowing up his phone asking about what happened, but Jungkook just ignored.

When Jungkook got home, he took a deep breath before he walked in. He knew his dad was going to be really upset. Unlike Taehyung's mom who was used to him going to detention, Jungkook hardly ever got in trouble. So, his dad was not going to take it as lightly.

As soon as he step through the door, his dad was standing there with his arms crossed~ "The school called. You have a lot of explaining to do."

Jungkook has never told his dad that he had a bully. So he was trying to think of a fake reason he was late to class.

Jungkook put his head down, he could not think of anything else so instead he hoped if he apologized it would be good enough~ "I'm sorry dad."

But it wasn't good enough~ "No you're not getting away with this by just saying sorry. I want you to sit down and explain to me why you are being late and not paying attention in class."

Jungkook sat down on the sofa after his dad motion him to sit down. His dad came over and sat next to him waiting for a response.

JK: "I just...have not had a good week. My mind just cannot focus on important things." He look down and twiddled his fingers.

The angry look on his dad's face disappeared, he place his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. He didn't like scolding him because he knew Jungkook was not the type to act up unless something was really bothering him.

Dad: "Does this have something to do with your mother?"

JK: "Yes, but I am not going to lie and act like that is the only reason why I have been acting out lately."

Dad: "Then what else is bothering you?"

JK: "I can't tell you the entire story...but there is someone at school who really likes to mess with me."

Dad: "What? Somebody is messing with you? A bully?"

Jungkook nodded his head slowly.

Dad: "What is their name? I am not going to allow this."

JK: "I can't tell you...I don't want him to get in trouble."

Dad: "You have to. I'm not going to sit back and let my son getting bullied."

JK: "I can't blame him entirely for everything. Because some of those times I provoke him."

Dad: "How long has this been going on?"

JK: "For like 3 years now."

Dad: "Why are you just telling me this now?"

JK: "Because I thought it was going to stop. But then after time...I kind of did not want it to stop."

A confused expression came across his dad's face~ "I don't understand."

JK: "I don't even understand it myself. The only thing I can think of is because when he comes up to me... I've been getting a rush of excitement that I have never felt before."

His dad sat there thinking about Jungkook's words. He was starting to get an idea, but he dismiss it. There had to be another reason.

Dad: "Jungkook, it is not ok to be bullied. You can't let someone treat you badly...even if you like the excitement it brings into your life. I think you should talk to a therapist."

Jungkook looked over at him, surprised by what he said. ~ "Therapy? You think I am crazy?"

Dad: "No, I did not say that. I just think it would help you realize this is not ok to just let someone walk all over you."