Part 14: Meeting the Other Alphas: Part 2

Alina's POV

The gathering was going by smoothly.  I was glad that I did not have to meet any other giant people.  I learned that the Alphas that were with Rodyn met in what was called High School.  Jason was teasing Rodyn about being the last one in the group to find his mate which caused Rodyn to glare at him.

The Lunas were chatting with me at one of the tables.  They were saying how they couldn't believe that fairies existed and how cute I was.  Some of them would occasionally ask about my thoughts on Rodyn.  It was really nice.

I soon heard foot steps coming towards us.  I saw that Rodyn and the other Alphas were standing behind us.  "Come on ladies, we have to see the other alphas and lunas tonight," Black said with a smile.  The girls stood up and went over to their mates.  "Bye Alina, we'll see you later," Tanya said while waving goodbye.  The others said bye and went their separate ways.  I felt fingers wrap around me.  Once they had a good grip, I began to raise up until I was up to eye level. 

I don't know why, but I knew it was Rodyn.  He gave a quick kiss on my head and moved me towards his coat.  He set me back to my previous spot and his hands retreated from his coat.  After I saw his hand vanish, I felt him patting me.  "Don't worry Cutie, we're almost done for the night," Rodyn said.

Throughout the night Rodyn has been talking to every single alpha.  They discussed some pack related business and asked whether they would give them support if anything were to happen.  I still didn't know much about werewolves and packs, but I will try to understand it later.

It felt like hours went by before Rodyn got to the last alpha.  He told me that once we were done that we would have dinner here then head home.  Rodyn was looking for the last alpha to talk to ,but he couldn't find him anywhere.  "Let's have some dinner Cutie then I will look for him a little longer," he said.

I felt Rodyn walking and smelt something delicious.  He stopped walking and I heard some clinging sounds.  Soon Rodyn started walking again and shifted a bit.  I heard him setting some things down then he reached into his coat to grab me.  I was brought into the light which blinded me for a little while.

When my eyes finally adjusted, I saw the plates of food below me.  I saw what they called meat, mash potatoes, some vegetables and some type of cake with fruit.  Rodyn set me down on his plate and I looked up at him.  "You can go ahead and eat Cutie," he said with a smile.  It felt unusual to see Rodyn do a generous smile rather than the smirks he does.  

My thoughts were still on that until I felt my tummy grumbling.  I looked around the plate until I saw the mash potatoes.  I went over and ate some of it.  I soon started thinking about the fruit on the cake and decided to head over to the slice of cake that was on the plate across from this one.  

I flew over to it and landed on top of the icing.  I like the icing off my arms and started to eat the berry that was on top of it.  The taste was so sweet and creamy.  I was enjoying it until a man walked over to us.  "Alpha Rodyn, I heard that you were looking for me," the man said.  Rodyn stopped eating and nodded his head.  

"Yes, but you were no where to be found," Rodyn stated.  "My apologies, I had to give my mate undivided attention.  Speaking of which I heard that you've found your mate, where is she?" he asked with a smirk.  I did not like that look on his face and neither did Rodyn.  "She's here, but her beauty should not be seen by another man," Rodyn said as he narrowed his eyes.

The man chuckled.  "No need to worry, I know how every alpha here gets about their mate," he said looking around.  Rodyn let out another growl and I saw his eyes change yellow.  "There is no need to look for our mate," Xavier growled.  It's been a while since I seen Xavier.  I think it has been only two days at the most.

"Don't worry Xavier I don't plan on harming your mate.  I just question how you can be calm even though she's not here with you," the man said still smirking.  Xavier was growling louder which made me have to cover my ears.  The man must have see my movement because he faced me with excitement in his eyes. 

"There you are little one," he said as he grabbed the plate that had the cake and me on it.  He lifted it until I was almost eye level with it.  "I'm surprised that a fairy is mated to a werewolf and I never thought that they would exit either," he stated as his eyes were studying me.  I did not like to looked at in such a way.  I'm a person and a living thing.

"Give me back my mate now," Xavier growled.  The man looked at Xavier than back at me.  "It's nice to meet you my dear.  My name is Alpha Cain, but you can call me Cain," he implied.  I heard Xavier get up stand in front of Cain and I.  I never knew how tall Rodyn was ,but so far he is taller than everyone other than his father.  "SHE'S....MINE," Xavier growled out which caused me to cover my ears.

"My apologize Xavier," Cain said as he hand the plate to Xavier who snatched it away from him with great swiftness.  "Till next time little one," Cain said as he left and blended into the crowd.  Xavier was still steaming with rage.  "It's okay Xavier, I'm fine," I said with a sincere smile.  Xavier looked at me and sat back down.

It was hard to tell his emotions with his bright yellow eyes.  I felt him pinch my waist and life me up to his face.  He brought me close to his lips and parted them.  Oh no, is he going to lick me again.  I was right because his tongue snaked out.  He was licking me and my dress since I was covered in icing and berries.

When he was done, he brought me away from his face and smiled.  I started feeling a little tired and my vision became hazy. Before I could close my eyes I heard Xavier say something.  "We won't let anything happen to you our precious mate," he said with a smile and with that I fell asleep.

(Hi everyone, sorry for the late update.  Was watching Fairy Tail again this weekend.  I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter and fill free to leave me feedback.  Till next time.)

[I will have two chapters undated starting on Monday since I will be on Spring Break.]