Part 12: Explanation

Alina's POV

Ellie and I were playing a lot of different games.  She would ask me some fairy related questions while we played a game.  It turned out that she was a big fan of fairies.  I was enjoying playing with Ellie.  She seemed like a nice girl.  It felt like hours that we been here.  "Ellie, what time is it?" I asked.  She looked at something and looked worried.  "What's wrong?" I asked.

She looked at me and said, "It's 12:37.  I forgot all about lunch." she said standing up.  I guess that she was on a basic schedule for children her age.  She cupped her hands around me and picked me up.

She went out the tree house door and climbed down.  She ran back to the house as fast as she could.  When we got there, we heard shouting  coming from the living room.  "WHERE ARE THEY?"  It sounded like Rodyn.  Ellie brought us in front of the living room door.  I saw a worried Keena and Herrick.  Rodyn looked like he was angry and worried.

They all turned Ellie and I.  They soon started heading our way.  Rodyn brought me out of Ellie's hands with swiftness while Rodyn's parents hugged Ellie tightly.  Rodyn left out of the room with me in both of his hands.  

It felt like an eternity until we got to his room.  I was still trying to comprehend what was going on.  As I was thinking, Rodyn set me on his bed and walked a couple of feet away from me.  I looked up to his face and saw an angry expression.

"Where were you?" he asked.  I looked down at my hands to avoid his gaze.  "Look at me Alina," he said with a stern voice.  I lifted my head up slowly until I saw his his eyes.  "Where... were... you?" he said.  I saw that he was about loose a nerve.

"I-I was at Ellie's tree house," I said as my voice was shaking.  He squinted his eyes and moved towards me.  I started to walk backwards when I felt something soft and warm against my back.  I turned to my side to see some fingers.

I knew that they belonged to Rodyn.  He moved his thumb towards me and tilted his hand.  I was soon picked up and brought up to his face.  "Why do you make me worry so much," he said with a smile.

I didn't know what was his motives or what he was talking about.  He brought his face closer to me and started to kiss me.  His lips were so soft.  I started to blush a bit.  He pulled away and said, "That was your punishment for making me worry."  

(Hi everyone, I'm sorry that I updated late and this chapter was unusually short.  I had a lot going on this weekend.  For starters I've been working on a new story to publish later.  The other thing was I was watching Fairy Tail with my family this weekend.  It's so addicting and good.  It also has over 200 episodes and I'm not even one fourth of the way there.  I hope you liked the chapter and feel free to leave me feedback.)

(Here is a challenge for all of you.  If anyone can guess what the story is about, they can request me to make story of their choosing later or get advance notice for updates on both stories.  You can also suggest a prize of your liking.  I will give you three hints to make it fair.  If no one gets it, it will be the person that guesses the closest to my new story.  Deadline:  Monday, February 26, 2018.  This gives you over two weeks from today.  Everyone gets unlimited guesses.

Hints:

1) G/t story

2) Giant guy and tiny girl

3) A g/t story that has never been written before (like this one for an example)

Think outside the box everyone.  You can either guess through the comment section or through personal conversation.  Good Luck Everyone!)