part one elrin pic

part 1!!!!!!!!!!thank u prd2me!!!!its awesooome!!!
''Come on move those long legs!" I heard Stacey shouting from the bathroom door.

“Why are you in such a hurry? Someone special you want to see?" I giggled.

"No smartass…" I heard Stacey mumble under her breath.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Elbereth.  I’m your typical seventeen year old high school student. I live in a small, ghost of a town where everyone seems to know everyone’s business. You could say I practically live alone as my parents are always working and are never around.

I’m quite tall, as it’s one of the first things people notice about me, with deep brown hair, green emerald eyes and a snowy pale complexion. I wouldn’t say I’m the most popular girl around but I have some of greatest, truest friends a girl could ask for.

Like my best friend Stacey....
Even though at first glance she wouldn’t seem like it, she is one of the sweetest people I know and I love her like she’s a sister.

"For God sa…" Stacey was about to say before I walked out of the bathroom.

"Happy now??" I smiled innocently at her as she rolled her eyes.

She immediately grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the car. Going around to the drivers side, I unlocked the door and told her to hop in. We were off to a party at Luke’s; on the drive to Luke’s house I could feel the waves of stress and anticipation coming off of her.

I couldn’t blame her, today was a very big day. After 3 longs years of loving him from afar, she was finally going to have a date with the infamous Luke. And me, being the bestest friend in the world, am tagging along since she didn’t want to go alone.

To make matters worse, Luke is going to bring one of his friends to keep me company. God I hope he is hot because I wasn’t going to know anyone at this party besides Stacey and Luke. I’m so exhausted after being sleep deprived from Stacey keeping me up all night talking about her upcoming “date.” I swear to God they better end up together for life or all this torture was for nothing.

"So how do I look?" Stacey asked me pulling me out of my thoughts.

Giving her a sideways glance “Hmm let me think....you look horrible!"

"Haha, so do you!” she said giving me a bear hug.
(No we are not crazy… its just are thing to tell each other exactly the opposite of the truth!!!)

"Don’t hug the driver or we will both die, which would be a shame because that would mean no date with Luke,” I said teasingly.

"Oh and you wouldn’t be able to meet that charming friend of Luke’s!"

Gagging at the thought, I rolled my eyes but not before she caught it.

“If he looks anything like Luke you know he will at least look like a…a God!” she sighed clearly lost in thoughts of Luke.

“So what you’re saying is that I’m going to meet the God of Ugliness? Yay for me!” I countered breaking her out of her daydreaming.

“Haha very funny, he is…” she began but stopped when she noticed that we had arrived at Luke’s house.

After taking a deep breath I put the car in park and linked arms with Stacey as we began strolling up towards Luke’s house.

Luke was there to greet us at the door, “ Hey girls, glad you could make it. How are you?”

Luke was staring at Stacey clearly admiring her new sexy outfit and she was blushing at the attention. Suddenly a noise from behind Luke shook him out of his little drool fest.

Gathering his wits, Luke stepped aside to show a figure behind him “Oh and this is my friend Elrin.”

I looked up to be met by the most beautiful green eyes I had ever seen. His stare seem to pierce me right to my spot, instantly setting my whole body ablaze. The tension exuding from his eyes, made it impossible for me to look away. What the hell is wrong with me? More importantly why is he looking at me like that?

His stare was beginning to make me uncomfortable and a little scared, which I must have been showing in my eyes because he immediately stepped forward with an outstretched hand.

“Hi I’m Elrin”

“Elbereth” I said giving him my hand.

He gave me a small smile before placing a soft kiss on the back of my hand. Hmm, what a gentleman!

“Hi there Elrin, I’m Stacey” said Stacey extending her hand.

Elrin smiled politely before shaking her hand. What no kiss? How odd…why did he kiss my hand?

Now that I was frozen in place by his stare I got a chance to really look at him. He was freaking gorgeous; with shaggy brown hair that barely hit his neck, perfect full lips, strong nose, and piercing green eyes. He was tall, with long lean muscles and pale skin. Wow, simply put he was the epitome of the word Handsome.

I heard someone clear their throat and it was Luke, forcing me to blush instantly at being caught staring at Elrin.

"Elbereth, do you mind keeping Elrin here company? He is new in town and doesn’t know anyone.”

Me? Have a problem staying with him. Definitely not…

Trying to sound indifferent I responded, "Sure. No problem”

Elrin threw a big smile at me causing me to smile back.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Luke dragging Stacey away without thinking I blurted out, “Where do you think you two are going?”

Stacey gave me her shut up look...I mean her have fun look before being whisked away by Luke.

I look up at Elrin uncertain of what do say before suggesting we go inside the house. Upon entering the house, the house looked completely trashed. Music was blaring and people were all around dancing, kissing, and drinking.

“Do you ..um want something to drink?” I asked him trying to be polite.

He laughed and continued to look at me. Seriously hot or not this guy was giving me the creeps by continuing to stare at me.

"Umm…ok  well I am going to grab a beer” I said before starting to head in the direction of the kitchen a little annoyed at his rudeness.

"Allow me” he said before quickly brushing past me and returning with one beer in his hand.

"Thanks” I said before opening the can and taking a big swig of beer.

A few moments passed before I couldn’t take the silence “You sure you don’t want anything to drink?"

"Not right now" he said with a twinkle in his eyes.

Attempting to start a conversation I asked " So…Luke says you’re new here…”

“Yes”

Seeing he wasn’t going to elaborate I continued “Why did you come here?”

“For some reason…”

“The reason being?”

“Something” he replied with a big grin in his stupid handsome face.

Wow, this was definitely going to be a long night….