17.. Will Abhigya Succeed..?

Hello Precious people..

I take this opportunity to thank each and every single person for giving me such an over whelming happiness..️💜

Fortunes Desire..️💜
this story has won the Second Prize in Abhigya awards..
I don't know whether I deserve this or not.. This much love and attention to this story is a blessing for me..💜

Here is the winning certificate and the winner sticker with the cover pic.. of Fortunes Desire..

Thank you all for your valuable votes

Thank you all for your valuable votes.. 🙏🏻💜
because of you people.. this is possible.. ❤️💜

Now.. over to the next chapter..

Happy reading everyone.. ❤️💜

Desire 17..
Will Abhigya Succeed..!..

💜❤️💜❤️💜

"Love is..
when you don't wanna go to sleep..
because..!
reality is better than a dream.."

💜💜💜💜💜💜

Abhi pulled Pragya aside.. and they both hided behind the wooden boxes.. that were lined up in a corner.. Pragya gestured him as what..!.. and he gestured her to keep quiet.. they heard the footsteps nearing them.. he held her hands tightly and they were shivering in fear..

While there on the other side..

Rajesh walked with a wide smiling face.. on welcoming the opposite person.. Abhi and Pragya were confused to the core on thinking.. who must be this person..?!..

Pragya felt his grip moving away and turned back to see him moving.. she pulled him and asked in her husky voice.. Abhishek.. Where are you going..?!.. Abhi gestured her to be silent and took his steps back by bending himself.. While Pragya was clueless of his act..

Here with Rajesh..

A Stern voice hit their ears.. Well-done Rajesh..!.. you did everything perfectly.. As per our plan.. now the great.. Mr. Neil Mehra is in jail.. This is our first victory.. His veil laugh was hinting Abhi and Pragya that,  he was one who is involved in trapping Neil and Nikhil..