3.. Will Abhi Wish Pragya..?..

Hey friends.. ❤️

Here is the next chapter..

Happy reading ❤️💜

Desire 3..
Will Abhi Wish Pragya..?

💜❤️💜❤️💜

💜❤️💜❤️💜

The best thing in love is to hold onto to each other throughout their life..

💜❤️💜❤️💜

Nikhil and Purab stood happily waving their hands at the two girls.. and turned after they  disappeared from their eyes..

They two turned with their smile overloaded face which changed into a shocking face in a fraction of second after seeing the sight before them..

Bhai.. today we both are dead..!.. Purab whispers into his ears softly.. while Nikhil coughed at his words..

Abhi.. Arjun... You both are here..?.. What happened?.. Nikhil asked walking towards them..

These enquires should be for you both, from us Bhai..!.. Arjun said while Purab too neared them..

Actually..!.. Our car was troubling on the way.. It started to rain.. So we stayed a little while in Temple.. Purab started telling the fake story.. like he said to Ragini..

Abhi nods his head in disbelief and wears his coolers signing Arjun to get inside the car..

Bhai.. Purab.. You two go home.. Ma is waiting for you both.. Abhi said and entered inside the car.. While Nikhil and Purab gave a relaxed look..

Arjun pats Purab's shoulder saying... Hoi.. duffer.. come to office at afternoon.. Myself and Abhi Bhai are going to purchase department for supervision.. You must be there to monitor the factory..

Purab rolls his eyes at him with  annoy.. And then says.. Okay, but I.. .. before he could complete, Arjun gets into the car and closes the door..

Nikhil and Purab eyed at each other while Abhi drove the ahead crossing them..

Thank God.. they went.. I was just holding my breath spotting them.. Nikhil said moving towards the car..