16.. Abhigya On A Mission

Hello friends..❤️

Thank you everyone for the lovely support.. 💜

Here is the next chapter..

Happy reading guys.. 💜

Desire 16..
Abhigya On A Mission..

❤️💜❤️💜❤️

"Love is a feeling... Not a decision"

💜❤️💜❤️💜

Abhi gasped his breath on seeing his wife standing with the huge stone to attack him.. while she gave him a furious sight.. He stepped back and stopped hitting on to the wall behind.. He looks at her who was stepping towards him with the stone.. He was about to say sorry.. While she threw away the stone and dusts her palms with a smirk..

"What an insane woman..!?..
Human eater.. thank god I'm safe.. it's my mistake.. my mistake to bring her along with me..".. Abhi thought and Pragya snapped in front of him.. He gestured her as what.. ?!.. and she said.. I don't eat humans.. don't worry..!..

He blinked his eyes abruptly.. while Pragya walked forward.. He followed her steps.. and she saw him by the corner of her eyes..

She stopped suddenly and he dashes with her.. Ouch...!.. He yells and Pragya grins her teeth in pain.. She turned facing him, while he was rubbing his forehead.. She saw his eyes getting red and moist.. She pulled him close to her.. While he bends his head towards her..

She blowed over his forehead and rubbed it with her fingers softly.. While Abhi was looking into her eyes.. She moved away from him with a small curvy smile and said in her husky voice.. Sorry..!..

He smiles at her with a startle face and She walked forward turning to the other side.. While Abhi followed her..

They waited little far from the house and stood hiding behind the wall.. They then and there kept their eyes on the house..

Do you think, that really he is inside..?!.. Pragya asks looking at the house and Abhi says.. I'm sure.. Because, his sister was tensed.. and after looking at me with you, she was more tensed.. So, I'm sure he is hiding inside.. And he will come out.. Let's wait and watch..

Just then, they heard a huddling noise from the house.. They saw the door being forcely opened and Rajesh walked out in a hurry.. while his sister walked behind him..

They saw her pleading him with folded hands, but he pushed her inside the house and locks the door.. while she was pleading him not to.. But he locked the door and looked either side to confirm that there is no one's presence.. and then he walked ahead ..

He moved away from the place crossing Abhi and Pragya, who were watching him by hiding themselves.. Once he walks across them.. Abhi pats her shoulder saying.. Listen Pragya.. you just follow him.. I will bring the car.. Okay.. Abhi hurried his voice saying so and was about to move..

But Pragya held his arms saying..
No Abhishek.. listen.. What if he identifies us with our car..?!.. He will surely try to escape from us..
Let's walk behind him..