The Seventh Strike

After all those annoyments, I got to meet my loving refrigerator for lunch. My sweet, sweet, lunch. I rarely do brunches since I get hungry alot!

I really hate to be judged for who I am and for what I do. And they judge me without even knowing me. Which kinda seems unfair

I opened the refrigerator to find out my ice cream box was eaten and replaced with fish. Good way to recycle! On my ice cream too!

I was about to cry when I saw the raw fish saying hello to me instead of my ice cream. You wouldn't know what it's like to feel betrayed.

So I decided to make another gaming blog about Five Nights At Bears. It's old but has been the most scariest game of all. Which I kinda took it personally.

It did involve alot of jumpscares. Let's say I was noobish, Let's go with that. As I was editing it, I heard a huge knock on my door.

"Pack your stuff sweetie!" As if you're gonna miss me. I know what time it is. I checked my phone and it was 3:19PM.

As if I had time to pack, I couldn't do it leisurely since I was in a rush. I abandoned my blanket family and went all the way down!

I barely knew what I had to leave, bring, wait for, and save. I even forgot my camera. It's huge and I forgot it!

As soon as I started leaving I felt a strange urge that I forgot something. But you know me, I just shake it off.

           Thanks For Reading!