8: The View

Depuis le début

"Beautiful." Lisa cannot contain her feelings so she blurted out her thought.

"I know." Jennie smirked.

"I- I mean, the view. The view is b- beautiful." Lisa cursed herself for stuttering.

"Whatever you say, Stupid." Jennie chuckles. Then they went back to shoot.

It was already 8pm then they finished the shoot.

"Thanks guys! You all did well! Let's eat!" Lisa said and they clapped hands.

Lisa was busy cleaning her things when Jennie appeared.

"Hey, where's my ice cream?" Jennie pouted.

Lisa softly laughed. "Okay, let me just put my things on the room. Wait for me outside." Lisa said.

---

They were walking on the street when Lisa suddenly spoke.

"Jennie, thanks for this. I really loved the view. It's beautiful." Lisa said.

Jennie smiled, "I told you, trust me." She said and they went to a Ice cream parlor.

Lisa bought her Ice cream and Jennie was clapping like a 5 year old kid.

"Thank you!" She said then they walked back to the hotel.

They went back to the rooftop to eat. They sat to the table.

"You know, if I'll be given a chance to live here permanently, I would." Lisa said while munching her food.

Jennie's eyebrows furrowed. "Why? are you leaving?" Jennie asked.

"If I finished my work at Jisoo's company that is to be your personal photographer, I would go back to Thailand." Lisa said.

Jennie felt a little sadness in her heart and she didn't even know why.

"Why?" Jennie asked.

"I will run my father's restaurant since I'm their only daughter." She said.

"Oh." Jennie doesn't know what to say.

"Oh, Lisa! Pose there." Jennie pointed at the corner.

"W-what? No!" Lisa protested.

"I won't tour you anymore if you won't do what I said!" Jennie threatened Lisa.

"You're unfair!" Lisa said.

"Please?" Jennie pleaded then she pouted.

"I-i... fine. But just one snap okay?" Lisa said.

"Yes, I promise." Jennie smiled.

Lisa gave her camera to Jennie and went to the said location.

"Be normal." Jennie said.

Lisa gulped and did Jennie said.

Jennie was about to capture when Lisa looked at the camera too like what she did earlier.

Jennie felt her heart hammered.

"Oh my god." Jennie thought

She clicked.

"Done! Can I see?" Lisa said but Jennie didn't respond.

"Hey? Jennie?" Lisa worriedly asked.

Jennie snapped back to herself.

"Oh, i-it's done." Jennie was stuttering.

"Why are you like that? Is it that bad?" Lisa was feeling offended of Jennie's behavior.

"H-huh? No, i-its not bad. It's actually beautiful." Jennie whispered the last part.

"What?" Lisa asked.

"N-nothing! You stupid! Let's get our things so that we can leave already." Jennie said then walked to the elevator to go to their room while she's still holding Lisa's camera.

"Weird." Lisa said then chuckles.

---

"I'll be driving. Rest there." Lisa said then Jennie nodded.

"You'll have a session tomorrow with Chaeyoung?" Jennie asked looking at the road.

"Yes, Jisoo said right? Gosh, I don't even have a rest day." Lisa pouted.

Jennie softly laughed. "But why did Jisoo texted me?" Jennie asked.

"What did she said?" Lisa looked at Jennie.

"That you're session with Chaeyoung is done." Jennie said.

"H-huh? Really? I didn't know that maybe because I haven't checked my phone hehe." Lisa scratched her head.

"Stupid." Jennie said.

"Yah! Why are you calling me stupid?" Lisa shouted.

"Because you are." Jennie laughed.

"Shut up. Where's my camera?" Lisa asked.

"Here." Jennie handed to Lisa.

"No, hold it. I'm driving." She said.

"Can I see you photos?" Jennie asked.

"Sure. Don't delete something or else I'll kill you." Lisa threatened.

Then Jennie opened her camera and saw lots of amazing pictures.

"Woah you really are amazing." Jennie stated.

"Thanks." Lisa chuckles.

Then Jennie saw the latest photo in Lisa's camera the one she took. It was Lisa looking so beautiful.

Jennie felt something in her stomach in a good way.

"Damn, she's really pretty." Jennie said to herself.

" Jennie said to herself

------
THEM VISUALS THO.
DON'T FORGET TO STREAM STAY AND BLACKPINK HOUSE!!