benji's first soccer game

Start from the beginning

Theodore crawls into RJ's lap and bites at his shirt.

"Teddy! All these toys you have and you want to bite on my shirt." RJ says as Will chuckles.

"Silly boy." Will says kissing both Theodore and RJ.

"Kissy!" Coralei says as Will kisses her and then RJ kisses her.

*****
The soccer game has since began! Benji's team the Tigers are playing against the Bears! The score is currently 2-2 and Benji's team have the ball.

"Go Benji! GO!" Will yells, clapping his hands as he watches Benji with the soccer ball.

"Will is such a sports dad, it's so adorable." RJ whispers as he continues to watch and vlog Will.

"You got it, Benji! You got it! Kick it!" Will says as Benji scores a goal!

"YES!" Will says as he claps his hands happily.

RJ giggles as Coralei and Theodore also clap their hands in excitement.

"Are you filming me?" Will says as RJ chuckles and nods.

"I can't with you! I love you." Will says as he kisses RJ.

"I love you too! And Benji is awesome at soccer!" RJ says as he films Benji on the field.

"He is! I'm glad he really likes it." Will says as Coralei sits in his lap.

"Get it, bubba! Get the ball you got it! Woohoo!" RJ yells as he claps his hands in excitement.

*****
It is now break time! Benji's soccer team is still in the lead! Benji is drinking his Gatorade and walks over to his family.

"Hi, bubba! Are you having fun out there?" Will asks Benji.

"Yes! Soccer is awesome, Daddy!" Benji says drinking his Gatorade.

"You are doing amazing it there, bud! Daddy and I are so proud of you!" RJ says.

"Thank you, Papi and Daddy!" Benji says as he hugs RJ, Will, Coralei and Theodore up.

*****
"Hey guys! We are home now! We had so much fun at the soccer game today, Benji's team won! The final score was 4-2. Benji had a blast! I didn't think he would like playing a sport because he is a video game lover but he is obsessed with soccer. The next soccer game is in two weeks I think, I gotta check with the coach. Coralei and Theodore are down for a nap, they were exhausted." Will says as he walks into the kid's bathroom.

"After a few hours on the field, I am burnt! Look at that!" Will says showing off his red arms.

Will then walks down the steps and sees RJ and Benji playing an older Mario game.

*Benji's outfit*

*Benji's outfit*

"I think you gotta go over there, Papi!" Benji says to RJ.

"I think you are right, bud!" RJ says as he continues to play the game and Benji watches.

"There's my two favorite boys and my favorite puppy!" Will says as he pets Dobby.

"Hi, Daddy! Papi and I are playing Mario 64!" Benji says to Will.

"Ooo! That's cool, bud! That game is a lot of fun!" Will says as Dobby rolls around on the floor.

"Dobby has been playing Mario with us!" Benji says as he hugs Dobby.

"You gotta go on the left, babe. Not the right." Will says as RJ rolls his eyes.

"Okay, mister I beat Mario 64 eighty five times." RJ says as Will and Benji laugh.

Coralei walks down the steps holding her pink elephant blanket. Coralei walks over to Will.

"Hi, Coralei! Did you take a nice nap, princess?" Will asks Coralei.

"No, bad dream." Coralei says with a frown.

"Aw, I'm sorry you had a bad dream. Are you okay?" RJ asks Coralei.

"Uh huh." Coralei says as she lays down next to Dobby.

"Aww, Dobby cuddles." Will says as Coralei pets Dobby and gets sleepy again.

*****
"It's been a little while later and we are going out to eat! We all took a family nap after playing videos games so that's why we are vlogging later!" RJ says as he films the kids in the back.

"Where are we going to eat guys?" RJ asks the kids as he vlogs them.

"Cheesecake!" Benji and Coralei say in unison with big smiles.

"The kids love Cheesecake Factory. They are obsessed just like RJ and I." Will says as RJ giggles.

*Benji, Theodore and Coralei's outfits*

Will vlogs the kids eating their dinner. Benji and Coralei wave happily.

"What are you eating, Coralei?" Will asks Coralei and Benji.

"Chicken Nuggets!" Coralei says, dunking a chicken nugget in her ketchup.

"Mm, that's yummy Coralei! What about you Benji?" Will asks Benji.

"I'm having a cheeseburger and French fries!" Benji says as he drinks his water.

"And Theodore is eating macaroni and cheese! He really likes it!" RJ says as he feeds Theodore a bite of macaroni and cheese.

"He loves it! He hates Kraft Mac and cheese. I didn't think he would like this kind." Will says as Theodore babbles.

"Do you want some water?" RJ asks Theodore and he holds the cup for him.

Will, RJ, Coralei, Benji and Theodore enjoy their dinner together, and even having dessert!

*****
RJ films Will, Benji, Coralei and Theodore all sleeping on the floor and cuddling. They are camping in the living room, one of the kids favorite things to do.

"See you guys in our next vlog! We love you guys! Goodnight!" RJ whispers as he turns the camera off.

Will, RJ, Coralei, Theodore and Benji all sleep and cuddle in the living room :)

Will posts a picture of Benji playing soccer. Benji is kicking the ball. He writes the caption as: "Benji LOVES soccer! He is obsessed! I am so glad that Benji has found another outlet he loves so much and makes him happy, even though I love that he loves to play video games with me. He did incredible at his game today! 😊⚽️"

RJ posts a picture of Benji holding a soccer ball. He writes the caption as: "Go Tigers! Benji's team won today 4-2! Woohoo! I never thought I would be a sports parent but I think I can get used to this! ⚽️"