62. That Guy (Explicit) ~ Nate Mason

Start from the beginning

"This nigga really trying to flirt with you. In front of me? Is he really serious right now?" Nate asked to no one in particular as he shook his head.

"You have a problem with me dude?" Collin asked as he watched him with an amused look. "Nathalie is my best friend and she is fine so I call her fine ass Natty." He continued in a duh tone.

"Jesus. Guys can we not today." Nathalie said as she rolled her eyes at their argument.

"And I am Nathalie BOYfriend. The one who is in a whole relationship with her. I don't appreciate these slick remarks. Thank you."  Nate said as he gave him a fake grin.

"You are her boyfriend, for now. Better watch out before your place gets taken from you my dawg." Collin said as he returned the same big grin. Anger boiled through Nate's blood as he launched towards Collin.

Nathalie quickly jumped in front of him, trying to hold him back as Collin stood up from his seat.

"You trying to square up. Square the fuck up." Collin said earning an angry glare from Nathalie.

"You really trying to try me." Nate said as he stood up straight. Nathalie stood between the towering guys, trying to push them a part hoping they wouldn't fight.

"Just know when you swing you will be in trouble. You in my territory my g. You ain't even supposed to be here. Remember that." Collin said as he smiled again. Nate shook his head as he took one step closer.

"Babe relax please." Nathalie said knowing that he was the type to swing first. She really didn't want him to get in any trouble, especially because of her.

Nate shook his head and took a seat back on the bed in annoyance.

"Ha. That's what I thought punk." Collin said with a chuckle.

"Collin leave. Just fucking leave." Nathalie yelled at him. His smirk turned into a frown as he realized that she was serious. Not wanting to hurt the woman that he had feelings for, he nodded his head and walked out the room, not before telling Nate bye.

"I hope your punk ass get cut."

"I don't like that guy, I don't like guy. The lord knows I don't like that guy. I want to to throw him over a tree, to get that nigga away from me. I want to throw him off a boat and skin him like goat. I don't like that nigga here or there, I don't like that fucking nigga to be anywhere." Nate ranted like a Dr. Seuss book. Nathalie chuckle as he "poetic" rant as she sat in her desk chair.

"Are you fucking him Nat?" He asked as he watched her in her eyes. Nathalie was honestly taken back by his question because he never questioned her loyalty to him.

"Hell no. Why would I do that if I'm with you Nate?" She asked with a hint of offense in her voice.

"I don't know Nat. He is out here trying to say that someone is going to take my spot. So it's either you guys or fucking or that little fucker is trying something." Nate said getting angry at the entire situation.

"Nate, there is no where in the world that me and him would be together. That's just... weird."

"I can't believe you are so naive Nathalie." He said with a small chuckle. Nathalie eyebrow arched as she watched him with evident anger.

"Excuse me. What fuck you come with now boy?" She asked with a louder tone.

"It is evident that the dumbass nigga likes you. Who the hell flirts with somebody in front of their girl." He stated as his tone of voice matched hers.

"It was a fricken joke. Y'all just get aggressive all the damn time."

"A joke. You call disrespecting me a joke? Nathalie Nathalie. That nigga is wearing the 'I fuck your girl' smirk."

"And we ain't fuck so that smirk ain't make no sense Nate."

"Ya ain't had to fuck to know a real dude's purpose. I don't like him disrespecting me or my relationship but I don't know. My relationship might be a joke since everything is a joke nowadays." He said as he raised his hands up in defeat. Nathalie let out a frustrated groan as she ran her hands throw her hair.

"I never said that shit man. I swear sometimes you make me want to choke you."

"Do it then." He said with a cocky smirk on his face. Nathalie shook her head as she let out a dry chuckle, heading towards the bathroom.

"I thought you said you were going to choke me, how are my hands around your neck?" Nate boldly asked as giving Nathalie hard strokes under the shower. He had her body pressed against the wall as he hand slight squeeze her throat.

"Fuuuuuck. Fuck me." She moaned out as she slowly hoisted her leg up. Nate latched his arm around the leg as he stroke deeper inside of her. Strings of moans and curse words filled the steamy bathroom as he continued to penetrate her sweet hole. Nathalie's body started to jerk off the wall, making Nate laugh.

"Let is all out baby girl, let it all out on this dick." He said in her ear as he sped up his pace. Nathalie screams filled the room as she tried to grab on the wall. Her juices coated his entire dick and ran down her thighs as she tried to catch herself.

Nate slowly pulled himself out of her as she quickly catch her before she fell.

"Now this is funny."

The next morning Nathalie opened her eyes to see Nate playing with her hair. She smiled at him, giving him a small peck on his lips before running her nails over his bare chest.

"Morning baby girl."

"Morning babe." She said as she watched him fully in his eyes again. She saw the love that he had for her and it made her heart tingled.

"I'm sorry for taking the things you found disrespectful as a joke. I guess I weren't thinking." She said as she bit her lips. Nate let out a small chuckle as he kissed her forehead.

"You are okay mama. Made up for it last night." He said with a smile as he lightly smacked her ass. Nathalie rolled her eyes as she let out a small giggle.

"However I'm sorry for accusing you about your loyalty towards me and I'm maybe sorry about almost bussing that boy's ass." He said with a big grin. Nathalie let out a laugh as she pecked his lips again

"I forgive you and I'll make sure he will behave."

"Good because I will whoop his ass while reciting that Dr. Seuss inspired poem."

_._
I hope you enjoy it Nathalie 🖤

This is the last request I'm writing in this book. I apologize to those who haven't received theirs. I hope you understand.

This is also going to be the last post on here for a while, so if you really like my writing, make sure to add Kam Writes to your library because I will be updating their religiously with my Black Magic Series.

When I'm finished over there, I will come back over here.

I will also be focusing on Kings, which features Jordan Clarkson, Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram and Kyle Kuzma. If you are a lover of one of the four, I think you should check it out.

Mr. & Mr. Antics will be back once I'm finished with Kings.

Thank you guys for your continuous support on this wild ass app we call Wattpad.
I wish you a wonderful evening.

Love you a lot
One Love
Kam 🖤