Bonus

Hey! It's been a long time since I've even been on Wattpad. My ships have long since developed and my writing has gotten better. While I don't ship Mabill anymore, I figured I might give you guys a little bonus! Enjoy!

•••

Mabel Pines held hands with perhaps the most handsome guy in the world. As a hopeless romantic, Mabel's had many silly crushes that have faded before even a day could pass, but this? This felt... much more.

Bill Cipher, former triangle and dream demon, is perhaps the hottest person Mabel has ever seen. And the thing about Bill that really makes him special, is that he's not like the other guys, apart from the whole demon thing and stuff. Bill can change his appearance. He doesn't have to, but he does it anyways to "spice things up" as he says.

Right now, Bill had blonde hair and brown skin. It was very pleasing to look at and made Mabel feel all warm inside. Mabel's favorite part about Bill was his face. He had freckles and blue eyes that were already stunning enough with shades on. Take off the shades and you would see a blue like no other. It was such an ethereal, yet so natural look.

Over the years, Mabel had had the time to experiment with her sexuality and discovered that she was bisexual. Now that she was 17, it made the whole thing feel real. Like she was actually bi and it wasn't just some phase.

Bill knew this and would sometimes change his body to appear more feminine. Mabel found it kind of hot to be honest.

Suddenly, a hand touched her cheek, making her snap out of her thoughts. The hand guided her head to a pair of soft lips- Bill's lips.

Their lips clashed and Mabel grinned a bit as she tasted the lemon chapstick on Bill's lips. Mabel turned her body to fully face him and continued to kiss him as Bill slowly brought both his hands to her neck and pulled her closer.

Almost out of breath, Mabel playfully bit down on Bill's lower lip as she pulled out of the kiss. She kissed Bill's nose. "Love ya," she said, nuzzling their noses together.

Mabel zipped open her fanny pack and pulled out a sheet of stickers. She plucked a star shaped one off and placed it on Bill's cheeks. "There!" Mabel said, "Now you're extra cute!"

"Thanks Shooting Star," Bill said, his face tinted with red. He poked at the star on his cheek and continued, "But... You know what would make this even cuter?"

Mabel tilted her head at Bill as he took the sheet of stickers and pulled off another star sticker and placed it on Mabel's cheek. "Perfect!" Bill exclaimed, "Now we match."

Mabel smiled brightly, her braces now absent showing off her almost pearly white teeth. "That's cheesy, Bill," Mabel said poking his nose.

"Yeahhh," Bill began, "But you love it."

Mabel snickered, "Hm. Touché," and gave him a light kiss on the cheek where the star was.