[7] Nightmares

Hey guys, quick author's note:
Just wanted to say thank you for reading and voting. Like it means a lot even though this book has like 32 votes on it. I'm not even sure why you guys read my garbage ,fanfic writing, but I am thankful, so here is your update! You're welcome!
______________________________________________________

Mabel's POV

Bill had walked me home, not letting go of my hand as he had intertwined his fingers with mine. He was so sweet.

We arrived at the shack and Bill turned towards me. "Goodnight ,Shooting Star. Have sweet dreams," Bill said, giving me a peck on the lips. "I love you," I said. "I love you too," Bill said and snapped his fingers, making himself disappear into the blue flames before he was completely gone.

I turned towards the shack and opened the wooden door. I saw Dipper walk down the wooden stairs in his orange shirt and gray shorts. Dipper glanced at me, giving me a quick glare before he made a right and entered the living room where Grunkle Stan was watching TV.

I followed after Dipper and said ,"So you're just gonna ignore me like that?"

Dipper didn't answer as he sat down and watched the TV. "Whoa, what's wrong, kid?" Grunkle Stan questioned Dipper. "Mabel was with Bill Cipher," Dipper hissed looking at me with a glare.

"You mean that yellow Dorito?" Grunkle Stan asked. Dipper nodded his head. "And?" Grunkle Stan pushed on. "She was kissing him while he was in his human form," Dipper snarled. Grunkle Stan looked at me surprised. Did they think that 'sweet, bubbly Mabel' was the last person that would date a dream demon?

Then great uncle Ford entered the room. "If I heard accurately," Ford began ,turning to look at me ,"You were kissing the one and only, one-eyed Bill Cipher."

I nodded my head. Why was loving a dream demon such a bad thing? If you really love someone, it doesn't matter who they are ,what they are or what they've done. If you love them, you love them. There's no changing that.

"Mabel, I don't think you realize what type of person -or should I say demon- Bill Cipher really is-" Ford began, but I cut him off before he could continue. "I know exactly what kind of person Bill Cipher is," I paused ,"He is sweet, kind and a really fun guy. He loves me. And I love him back."

"Mabel, dream demons can't love someone. Especially a human. It's against their nature," Dipper said.

"Well, Bill went against his," I stated as I glared at everyone in the room. Everything was silent, and content with getting the last word on the subject, I stomped up the stairs and entered the bedroom that Dipper and I shared.

I slammed the wooden door and collapsed on my bed, my back resting on top of the blanket. "Ugh, why can't they just accept who I love?" I thought aloud.

Tired from the events that just took place, I rested my head on my pillow and drifted into sleep.

|•Dream•|
I was running in the dark forest away from something- the beast. The beast always lurked in the shadows, so nobody or anything ever saw it's face. It spoke like a human, but acted like a monster.

I picked up the pace, holding a lit lantern in my hand so that I could see where I was going.

As I ran, I tripped over a root from a tree that was sticking out of the ground. I cursed under my breath as I stumbled over and landed on my side. The rocks and twigs that scattered the forest floor scraped at my skin, making me bleed slightly.

I tried to stand up quickly, but it was too late; the beast had me.

The beast approached me, his eyes glowing white and antlers sticking out from the left and right side of his head.

I scooted backwards, engulfed in fear, trying to get away. "Give me the lantern," the beast said. He sounded like an ordinary person, but his looks (from what I could see) didn't match that description one bit.

I looked at the still lit lantern I had in my hand and stuttered ,"N-never!"
|•End Of Dream•|

I awoke with a start, panting with sweat rolling down my face. I took a few deep breaths as I analyzed the nightmare I had just had.

I thought aloud ,"It's ok, Mabel... It was only a nightmare. A stupid, terrifying, nightmare..."

I looked at the clock that read 3:42 AM, then at Dipper's bed. He laid there with his back turned to me. I frowned. Even sleeping, Dipper was still mad at me.

I looked away and rubbed my temples.

Staring out the window for a moment, I looked at the forest scenery that surrounded the Mystery Shack as I watched the leaves sway in the breeze. I let out a yawn and decided it was time to go to bed.

______________________________________________________
Not much went on in this particular chapter... Or that's what it seems like at least. Vote and comment, next chapter is coming out in a few days.