[4] My Favorite Dorito-Part 1

Above is a picture that gives you an idea of how Bill looks. Also, this chapter was going to be really long, so I've decided to cut it in parts. That's all, now you can read:

Mabel's POV:

It was 4:00 and I was at the meeting spot. I had the finished sweater hidden behind me and when Bill comes, I'll surprise him with it and give it to him as a gift! Also, before I had left, I had told Grunkle Stan, Dipper and Great Uncle Ford that I would be out for a while. I didn't say how long exactly, but I'm sure they won't worry too much if I come back a bit late, right?

After a few seconds of waiting, a blue fire erupted in front of me and Bill appeared. "You made it!" Bill exclaimed.

"Well yeah! I wouldn't leave you hanging! In fact-" I paused to move the sweater I was holding from behind me to the front so that Bill could see it. "For you!" I exclaimed with a smile on my face. I handed him the sweater and watched him pull it on over his head. He looked so adorable in it.

"This is so sweet, Shooting Star. Too bad I didn't get you a gift," Bill said looking down at the ground sadly, but his expression lightened up with a big smile as he said ,"Oh wait, I did!"

He searched through the pockets inside of his typical yellow tuxedo to pull out a purple rose. It wasn't artificial, it was a real, beautiful, purple rose. Bill tilted the rose towards me and I took it, smelling the rose's elegant aroma.

"It's beautiful!" I exclaimed. "Almost as beautiful as you," Bill said. I blushed at his comment. He was so sweet.

I smiled and hugged him and said ,"Aww, thanks!" Bill hugged back and said ,"You're welcome ,Shooting Star."

I released from the hug and asked ,"So where are we going anyways?" Bill smiled at me and said ,"You'll see, now follow me!" Bill startled me when he grabbed ahold of my hand and started running to wherever he was gonna take me. After a moment I ran with him so that I wouldn't fall and be dragged all the way there.

After a few minutes of running, Bill slowed down, coming to a stop. Bill turned towards me ,"Ok, we're almost there. It's a surprise and I don't want you getting any hints about where we're going, so you have to close you eyes."

I did as told and I closed my eyes, saying said ,"Ok, Bill, but you're gonna have to guide me because I can not see where I'm going."

Bill assured me ,"Don't worry, I'll make sure you don't run into any poles."

I smiled at his sweetness.

Bill held my hand, making our fingers intertwine, forcing a blush to come to my face. I could hear a soft giggle so I'm sure he noticed me blushing. "C'mon Shooting Star," Bill said and we continued to walk to wherever place Bill was taking me.

•••

Minutes later, we came to a halt. "Ok, open your eyes," Bill said, letting go of my hand.

I fluttered my eyes open to see a carnival surrounded by tall pine trees. There was a Ferris wheel, all sorts of rides, bumper cars, food stands, and benches placed randomly throughout the area. And my favorite detail about the carnival, were the fairy lights that streamed from one tree to another.

"The carnival!?" I turned to Bill with a wide smile on my face. "Thank you, so, so much, Bill! I love carnivals!" I said jumping up and down excitedly. Bill chuckled at me ,"You're so cute when you're excited."

I blushed (for probably the thirty fourth time tonight). "Well then let's go on some rides! I'm pumped!" I exclaimed doing a weird criss-cross dance move. Bill smiled and raising an eyebrow ,"This is why I like you so much ,Shooting Star. You're so weird and adorable and sweet."

Bill put an arm around me (which made me blush of course!) as we walked to the ticket booth.

After we bought our tickets, we approached a rollercoaster called 'The Ring' ,which made sense since the red-colored tracks were connected, forming the shape of a ring, ( a loop). Not only did it go in a loop, but it was really tall. I wouldn't be surprised if someone got sick from being on that ride.

Bill and I watched the rollercoaster go around and around. "That looks nauseous," Bill stated with an unpleasant look on his face. "Yeah... Let's go ride it!" I exclaimed suddenly, grabbing ahold of Bill's hand and dragging him to the end of the line with me.

When our turn came to ride the rollercoaster, Bill looked nervous. I nudged him in the shoulder ,"Hey, the all-mighty Dorito isn't scared ,is he?"

"W-what? No. Scared? Never," Bill lied shaking his head. I laughed ,"Sure."

We sat next to each other on the rollercoaster in the very front. Bill wasn't very enthusiastic about sitting in this particular spot, but I purposely chose to sit in the front so that I could see his reaction.

A worker came by and secured us in our seats so we wouldn't fall out during the rollercoaster ride. A second later, I looked at Bill. He had a fearful expression on his face as he held his arms tightly.

Bill noticed I was staring so he looked over at me with his mysterious, dark eyes.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Bill asked plainly. I laughed ,"You have no idea."

I then held my hand out towards him so he could grab it. He realized what I was doing and said ,"I'm not a baby, Shooting Star."

I laughed ,"I know, Bill."

All of a sudden, the ride started to move forward and Bill quickly grabbed my hand and squeezed it. Bill kept looking ahead, whilst I looked and smirked at him. He probably felt my gaze because he muttered ,"Shut up..."

I giggled and the ride began to speed up.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! So how was it? Good I hope. If you guys want to, you can suggest in the comments what you would like to see this cute couple do after the carnival. And don't forget, Mabel still has to tell Stan, Ford and Dipper about Bill, but I'll save that for a later time (and by "later" I mean really soon).

Anyways, I'll be posting Mabill chapters mainly on the weekends. Thats about it for now, bye!