Chapter Sixteen.

Terra
Continuing chapter fifteen. .

I woke up to an flashlight in eyes. "She's woke" the paramedic said. "Blink if you can hear me ma'am" the paramedic said. I had a huge headache and everything was woozy. I tried to do as I was told, but honestly I didn't know if I was blinking or not. "We're close ma'am can you speak to me" she yelled loud. I tried to open my mouth, but it felt like something was holding me back. I started to cry. "Riya" I pushed out. She leaned closer to my lips. "One more time ma'am" she said. "Riya" I said louder. "Is that your name" she said with a smile. I swallowed and let more tears fall. I was starting to panic. I lifted my hand and grabbed her arm. "My daughter" I said trying to lift up. She grabbed my shoulders. "Riya honey your too weak you have to lay back down until we get to the hospital" she said. "My daughter" I said staring her in her eyes. "Riya your daughter is going to visit you at the hospital" she said smiling. I seen her grab a needle. "This is for pain" she said sticking it in my arm. I felt myself going in and out.

Then I was out.

Riya

"Moma" I said looking at blood tickling down her head. We was upside down so the car had flipped. I smelled gas so we needed to get out. I lifted my arm to wake my moma, but she wouldn't budge. My side door was gone. I unbuckled my seat belt and made my way out the car. "Ahh" I yelled in pain. I looked down at my leg and seen that my knee was busted. "Fuck" I said trying to crawl to my moms side. I opened her door and pulled her out. I searched my body for my phone. I heard people coming and sirens. I needed to get the fuck out of here. I couldn't risk going to the hospital and going to jail. It was only a matter of time me and Monte get busted for that shit that went down. I just needed to play smart. I was in pain but I'll rather be on the streets in pain then behind bars. "I love you moma" I said kissing her cheek. People foot steps was getting closer so I knew she was going to be okay if I was to leave her. I pulled out my cracked phone and got up and started to limp down through the woods. I called Monte. "Aye Monte call me back when you get this message man it's important" I said hanging up. I called him again. AND AGAIN. AND AGAIN. After many times of an attempt I stopped. I was tired and in pain. My knee was bleeding bad ass hell. I pulled out my phone and was about to try to dial someone and I heard someone call my name. "Riya". I looked up and seen Bishop. He was in the car with some woman. She was around my dads age so I figured it was his moma. He pulled over to the side of the rode. "Nigga what the fuck happened" he said walking over to me. "I had a wreck" I admitted. "We have to get you to the hospital" he said standing over me. "No hospital I'm a be good just get me to Monte crib" I said. He nodded. "I'm a pick you up okay" he said. He helped me and carried me to his car bridal style. I crawled in and he shut the door. "Have you got in touch with your pops" Bishop asked. "Fuck that nigga" I said calmly. I lost all respect for my dad I mean I suspected it, but seeing it for myself that shit ain't cool. My moma put her life on the line for him when he was locked up. I don't have a father anymore.

"This his house right here" I said. "I'm about to call him" Bishop said pulling out his phone. I watching him call. "We have a problem" Bishop said through the phone. I looked confused. How the fuck this nigga answer for this square on the first ring and I blew his fucking phone down. I chuckled to myself. Bishop got out the car and finished his phone call with Monte. The lady in the front seat turned and stared at me. "What" I said irritated. "You have something for me" she said with red eyes. "You good" I said knowing that she was already high. "I won't tell Bishop" she said. I was getting light headed from loosening to much blood and this bum bitch was getting on my nerves. "Bishop" I yelled. "Yea" he said opening my door. "Please" the lady said grabbing my arm. "Nikki what are you doing" Bishop said with a attitude.

Monte and Bishop dropped me off on the couch. "This gone hurt Riya" Monte said pouring alcohol on my leg. I closed my eyes and tried not to scream. "Why the fuck you ain't go to the hospital" Monte snapped. "If I go there I'll go to jail you dumb ass nigga" I said snapping back. "Fuck" he said. "I need something for pain" I said watching Monte clean my leg up. Bishop looked back out the door at his car. "Aye look y'all I'll be back I have to drop my moms off" he said. Me and Monte nodded. Bishop left closing the door behind him. I laid back trying to relax while Monte wrapped my leg up. My eyes got wide. I knew I wasn't tripping. "Monte you remember that lady from that night" I said. "A little man Riya let that shit go" he said. "They don't got shit on us" he added. I wasn't worried about that. "She sleeping with Rari" I said. "Are you sure" Monte said. "She had police tags and It was the same house" I said trying to remember. I shook my head at the fact knowing my moma is in the hospital and when she find out she gone be all over it.

I rubbed my hands down my face. Damn this wasn't good at all.