Chapter Eleven.

Riya

"Earth to Riya" Monte said waving his hands across my face. "Fuck got your attention today" he added. "Im listen to what you saying go ahead continue" I said watching dude. "Like I said she said she went to her doctors appointment with her new nigga and I was like bitch let that nigga take care of it then" Monte said. "Oh damn for real" I said not really paying attention. "I think I know that nigga from someone" I added not taking my eyes off him. "Either you know him or you dont and who gives a fuck this is more important" Monte said. "Yea yea" I replyed. "Ill be right back" I added to Monte. "I know you not going over there" Monte said. "I am ill be back" I said getting up from my chair. I hate when I see someone I know and I cant remember who they are. Shit frustrates me.

I walked over to his table and stood in front of him. He had his head down listen to music. I tapped on the table. "Don't I know you" I said to the random guy sitting at a table. He looked up at me and took his head phones out. "My bad what did you say" he asked. "I said dont I know you" I repeated. "Nah, but people say I look like a little bit of everyone" he said laughing. I let out a small laugh but, I dont forget a face and I done seen this nigga face before. "You from around here" I asked. He shook his head no. "Im from Cali" he spoke. I nodded my head and turned to walk away, but than it hit me. "You that one nigga that my cousin was fucking with that other night" I said squinting my eyes. "Yea I knew, I knew you" I said. "Yea Alicia cousin right?" He asked. "Yea her big cousin" I said correcting him. He nodded and stuck his hand out. "Im bishop" he said holding his hand out. I balled my fist up and connected it to his palm. "Riya" I said. "Whats going on here" Monte said walking up. "Nothing we was just finishing" I said to Monte. "Yea we were" he added. "Look" Monte said. Me and Bishop rose our heads. "There that nigga is Riya thats him" Monte said low. "His girlfriend works with me" Bishop said. "His girlfriend?" Monte said smacking his lips. "This nigga getting all this money, but got his bitch washing dishes" Monte said getting hostile. "Woah there ranger, are you mad" I said jokely. "Hell yea I am this nigga probably broke ass fuck" Monte said taking a seat across from Bishop. "she's on probation, and its required that she keeps a job" Bishop said. "She always bragging about what he do for her and some new shit he done bought her, so yea he probably is getting money" He added. "She ever talk about where they be at" Monte asked trying to get information. "She bet not, ill rob they dumbasses" Bishop said. Monte laughed and looked at me. I rolled my eyes. This nigga Bishop was just talking. He wasn't about shit. "If he was in California me and my boys would of been got this nigga" He continued. I rolled my eyes, because Monte was really buying this shit. "Yo lil nigga do me favor" Monte said. "Wassup?" Bishop asked. "Get some more information out of girl and ill pay you" Monte said. "Ill do it for free if you let me in on the lick" Bishop said. "Nope, I aint splitting my money three ways" I said. "Yo Riya let me speak to you real quick" Monte said pulling me to the side. "What" I said in frustration. "If I feel anyway about this nigga ill kill him off the back, but look at this nigga he need to come up on a check he bummy ass hell" Monte said."we aint even know the nigga had a bitch im telling you he can really help us out" Monte added. I took a deep breath."Its whatever ill be in the car yo" I said walking off.

When I got in the car, Monte showed up a few minutes later. "He gave me his number, and told him to hit him up" Monge said. "Why and we could of got his number from lee lee" I admitted. "No please tell me lee lee not fucking him" Monte laughed. "Don't be surprised, who ain't she fucking" I said. "Its something about that nigga" I added. "Hell yea that nigga getting all that money and he rocking some boof shit" Monte said. "Im talking about the nigga at the table, pay attention" I said rolling my eyes. "Fuck you I am paying attention and whats wrong with him" He asked. "He just rubs me the wrong way and that night when I picked up Alicia I swear that wasn't the first time I seen that nigga" I said. "He alright to me" Monte said. "Yea because he benefiting you" I admitted. "Us you mean" he said correcting me. "Yea us" I said agreeing. "Why would he tell us so much, he aint know us from adam" I added. "Man I already told you Riya if shit be fishing, im a kill him and you have my word" Monte said. "I trust you" I said.

I knew Monte wouldn't hesitate to kill Bishop. He probably is a honest dude, but have you ever had a feeling whenever you in someone presence and you dont know the feeling but its not a good feeling. Than you questioning yourself about why you dont like this person and you cant explain why you dont like the person.

side note to self..
don't let a benefit fuck you over.