Chapter Eightteen- Sasuke

Start from the beginning

"Ah ah, anything means anything." he said, letting go of me and folding his arms, a smirk on his lips. I was tempted to run away, then. "And I've decided, anyway."

I stared at him, morbid curiosity imploring me to ask, "What?"

"Go on a date with me." my jaw dropped.

"What?!" I exclaimed, and he didn't reply, "You're joking, right?!"

"No, I'm not." Sasuke replied, "And you have to, anyway."

I twitched with astounded annoyance, "Who says I do?!"

"Well, I could always go back to ignoring you..." he said offhandedly, turning away.

I was shocked. The nerve of this guy!! But he had me beat.

I caught his arm, defeated. "Couldn't I just buy you some tomatoes instead..?"

"Nope."

"Fine..." I sighed heavily, and sat back down on the porch decking. "You're evil, y'know?"

He just smirked. "I know."

We just sat there in silence for a while, until I said, awkwardly, "So, when's this, uh.."

"Date?" he offered helpfully, and I scowled at him.

"Yeah, date, gonna be, exactly?" I asked. Sasuke paused.

"Tomorrow evening?" he asked, and I nodded.

"Guess I only have a day to live, then." I said, laying back and folding my hands behind my head. Sasuke looked at me, confused, so I elaborated, "Your fangirls aren't going to like me very much if they see me with you."

"They won't touch you." he said, kind of fiercely, reminding me of why I put him in the top three of my 'Sexy Shinobi' list, back when I was still a normal teenager. That thought made me blush lightly, and I couldn't help but think- would a date with Sasuke be so bad? I mean, he was kind of emo and I was convinced that he had some major perverted tendencies, but he was hot, caring, and genuinely a good guy. Plus, many girls would probably kill to be in my position.

It's funny how a life-changing decision such as that one could be made in an instant.

Silence reigned again, but this time, he broke it. "How did you know about the tomato thing?"

I laughed; it seemed so trivial after what we had talked about before.

"Dude, I know everything about you." I said, sitting up and wiggling my eyebrows suggestively. "Your height, your weight, your shoe size... everything." I paused, and laughed again at his freaked expression, "In the least stalkerish way possible."

Sasuke stared at me, then shrugged and turned away, clearly trying to hide his blush, "At least I know you're not a fangirl."

"Psh, please! I'm no fangirl!" my tone of dismissal changed, and I gave him a creepy grin, "I'm something much, much worse."

I suddenly shivered, and noticed how dark it was getting.

"I should be going home. It's getting late." I said, standing up and straightening my skirt.

"Okay." he replied, watching me get up, then getting up too. He followed me out of his house, and I laughed.

"You know, if you wanted to walk me home you should have just said, rather than tailing me." I pointed out. Sasuke shrugged, eyes on the sky.

When we reached my house, it was intensely awkward. Well, for me, at least.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow, for our..."

"Date?"

I scowled at him and he smirked; he liked teasing me with that word.

"Yeah." I turned, opening the door to the apartment complex, and glancing over my shoulder. "Well... night.."

He nodded, and started walking back to his house. I shut the door behind me, then trounced up the stairs to the flat. I knocked on the door and Jack let me in.

"Well? Did everything go all right?"

"Mmh." I mumbled, heading straight to my room, too tired to say anything more.

I fell on my bed with a thump, exhausted. This had been a very emotionally tiring day.

I closed my eyes, and very soon my consciousness faded.

So this had started as me apologising, and ended as a date with Sasuke, huh..?

Who'd'a thunk it?

- - -

So!! A date with Sasuke!!

Wonder who suspected this? Nyeheheh.

Lol, I'm a liiiiittle hyper on skittles right now.

Vote if you want to be awesome.

Comment if you're awesome.

Fan because you ARE awesome, and if you look in the dictionary under the word awesome there is a picture of you.