Jayden's in Trouble Again

Start from the beginning

Wait! She totally forgot what Ana said! Hell yes. No dog house for me.

I had started cooking dinner when Katie walked back into the kitchen. Her hair was up in a ponytail now and she was in sweatpants and a tank top. She looked adorable.

"Hey what was Ana talking about?" She asked.

"When?" I asked.

"Something about me and getting payed?" She asked.

Dammit. So close.

"Oh. Just something we were talking about in the car. No big deal." I tried to cover up.

"What was it?" She asked.

"There's no getting out of this is there?" I asked, putting the pasta in the pan.

"Nope." Katie grinned, adding some garlic to my sauce.

"One, ew don't add too much garlic. And two. Ana started it." I said.

"What's 'it'?" She asked.

"Okay. So we were in the car on the way home and we were seeing who could talk for longer. Then Ana said that you got paid to talk so you could beat me. And then I said.... that you got paid to sleep with a student." I mumbled the last part so she couldn't hear me.

"You said what?" She asked.

"That you used to get paid to sleep with a student." I whispered. 

"Repeat." Katie said, rolling her eyes.

"Fine," I groaned. "I said you used to get paid to sleep with a student."

"... you're really stupid you know that?" She asked with a smile.

"So you're not mad?" I asked.

"Well, technically I was getting paid to sleep with you so no." She said.

"I thought I was gonna be in the dog house." I sighed in relief.

"You leave for Miami in a couple days. You being in the dog house wouldn't just be a punishment for you, it'd be one for me too. I'm not going 2 weeks not having sex." She said.

"We've literally gone a month without having sex." I said.

"We've gone 9 months without having sex." She smiled.

"Torched." I replied.

"Remember when we first got together and you were a virgin and you panicked every time I tried to touch you?" She asked.

I pouted but didn't reply.

"I thought that was the cutest thing ever. Then we finally had sex and you just couldn't stop." She laughed.

"I liked knowing I could make you feel good." I smiled.

"Oh trust me," she put a hand on my waist and her other on my ass. "You make me feel so good baby."

"You can't play games while I'm cooking!" I whined.

"Says who?" Katie asked.

"Says the chef." I said.

"Fine, I'll wait until tonight." Katie kissed behind my ear and walked away.

"Tease." I muttered.

"I heard that!" She said.

"I love you!" I said.

"You better." She laughed.

I smiled and shook my head. I'm so glad I made her mine. I finished dinner and then called the kids down. Jayden walked in with a cocky look on his face.