"I believe the correct response should have been thank you for my phone. I love it. Now let me set thing's straight for the last time. You have really pushed me over the edge with your recent antics. It's barely lunch time and I'm already drinking (See the above picture). No more games JJ. Do as I say or other's will pay the price. Look at your friend's head love. Do you see the red dot positioned on her forehead? "

The text ended there and I looked over at Tory. Sure enough the red dot held steady on her forehead. Frantically I punched at the screen.

"Please don't. I'm sorry. Don't hurt my friend's".

My phone buzzed immediately. Before I looked at it I saw the red dot vanish.

"I'm glad we finally see eye to eye love. As long as you do as I say your friend's will be fine. Now this is what I want you to do. Tell Tory to go home,that you need some alone time. Do you see the restaurant across the street? Go there. They will know what to do with you once you tell them your name. Remember Foxy, no game's".

My insides curled up into knots at not knowing what could be going on now. Was this it for me? Gulping I looked at Tory and wondering if this might be the last I saw of her I grabbed her hand. "I'm sorry for snapping Tor. Your my bestie and I love you".

Tory snickered. "It's cool JJ, we all have meltdowns".

Smiling I said. "Go on home girl. I'm fine I just need to be alone right now".

"You sure girl?" She looked at me concerned.

I nodded my head and she stood. "Okay JJ but call if you need me. Be careful".

Nodding I gave her a quick hug and watched her walk away safely. Once Tory was out of sight I eyed the restaurant and slowly approached. As I entered the hostess greeted me with a warm smile. "Reservations Miss?"

As if I was on autopilot my mouth opened and I heard myself repeat my name. At hearing my name a serious exspression crossed her face. "Ah, our special guest. Right this way dear".

I followed her up a stairwell out onto a rooftop eating area. I will say it was gorgeous and if not for the circumstances that brought me here I would be able to enjoy it. I was  seated at a corner table that had a stunning view of the city. On the table was a flower arrangement and it didn't go unnoticed that they were the same flowers that swarmed around that statue I fell in love with. I stretched my arm out and fingered a silky petal and that's when my phone buzzed.

"They are beautiful aren't they? You may take them when you go. Welcome to our first date. I do hope your satisfied with my choices love?"

I was super pissed but I knew better that to upset him further today. Even though it's not what I wanted to say I responded pleasently.

"It is nice but I must know how this can be considered a date?"

His reply was instant.

"Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I'm not near. I can't meet you in person just yet for reasons you won't understand plus it's safer for you like this. I know your scared of me and I understand why but please don't fear me. I'm not going to harm you. I just want to get to know you".

I scanned the area for any signs of where he might be but found nothing. Turning my attention back to my phone I responded.

"It's hard to not fear you when you threaten my friends, know my whereabouts, won't reveal yourself  or let me know why your doing this? Why me? You mentioned something about the stolen invitations?"

A few moment's passed before I received his message.

"To reveal myself to you could place you in danger. I will give you my first name only. I'm Staveon. Nice to meet you Jacey. I use your love one's against you to get what I want. Yes it's wrong but otherwise you wouldn't listen to me. I'm not bad JJ, not to you anyways. The invitations were specifically meant for those girl's for business reasons and when you snatched them it threw my plan off. It could have easily been you and your friend's to die that night but thankfully I arrived on time and knew you weren't the right one's we sought. I was intrigued by your guts at snatching those invites and entering the club as you did. Then I shared a dance with you. Do you remember our song love. The sound of my heart, the beat goes on and on and on. I've since can't stop playing it over and over and I didn't even like the song before. You may think I'm trying to capture you but love, you captured me".

Wow. That was a lot to absorb and I did recall the dance and how it made me feel. The waiter sat down a plate of lobster tail and garnishing's. Once he left I returned to the text.

"What's so important about those girl's? Why do you want them? Yes, I remember the dance. I turned to meet you but you seemed to have vanished.

Immediately  I received word back.

"Let's not discuss my business with the girl's love. Let's just chat like a normal date please? Yes I can't reveal myself to you or people of your world. Your world is all sunshine and happiness. Mine is all danger, darkness and secrets. I would have loved nothing more than to actually meet you... maybe one day. Now eat Foxy, I had the lobster handpicked just for you. I do hope you enjoy. Oh and as an apology I will have invitations sent to you and your friend's today for this Friday. Don't wait in that line. Go straight to the doorman and give him my name, you will be let right in."

I loved the idea of going back to this club but was it worth the risk? Sending a text back I asked.

"Will you be there?"

Instantly my phone lit up.

"😉 save me a dance love".