Chapter 1

This is my first story... sooo.... I think... well I sure there's gonna be loads n loads of problems so don't be too angry with me...

"I ran through the hallway of the school, crying, scared , passing those horrible stares from everyone. All I wanted to do was get away from here... I don't even realize what did I do wrong? All I was doing a while before was crying in the girls washroom... crying my heart out... I saw him making out with my best friend ... MY BEST FRIEND from when we were kids.. toddlers.. Now as I run away I look back towards the girls washroom... it's in pieces.. like the was a terrible earthquake... but everything else is fine... I see him lying there injured not far from the washroom disaster... my best friend sitting beside him... terrified looking at me... I didn't do anything.. I was just crying... All I remember is crying and seeing a light infront of my eyes.. "
I run my hand along the short strands of hair, putting them behind my ear as I think of that day... the day which changed my life forever, as I sip through my drink not caring about all pick up lines the bartender was trying to throw my way.. I just wanted to be left alone.. that being the reason that I chose this old gloomy bar to come in.. Though there are some drunken buttheads but they are too busy throwing comments at people to notice a hoodie girl such as me... Not that I would leave them if they commented on me.
"Leave me alone! I haven't done anything to you. " a little quiet voice spoke. "No child! Don't you know this place is not for timid children like you. Now you broke that time by coming here so you need to compensate for your mistake, right?", A deep loud voice spoke.. "Give us all you have and we'll let you be. Deal. How about that?", another drunken voice spoke. "No!! It's my money, I won't give it to anyone. I need it.", the soft voice yelled. I turned back facing the commotion. I saw a little blonde girl may be 14-15 years old, the drunken hunks trying to take her bag from her.
I let out a small groan, rolled my eyes and....
"Hey butt-heads, why not pick in someone your own size?"
By that I did not at all literally refer to my size, not that I'm short or any thing, I'm a good 5'8" but the hunks look like they would be towering over me by a good 6'2"-6'4". By the way, I'm not scared of them.
I pull my hoodie down and..
"What's a pretty one like you doing in a place like this?", one of the hunks asked in a flirtatious voice. "The same thing everyone else is having a drink before I was so rudely interrupted, refering to all that commotion you were causing. Now, would you please live that little girl alone?", I asked them politely. "And why would we do that?"the same guy spoke. "Because I'm asking you nicely.!!", I replied in a 'duh' tone . "Baby! I cannot do that, but if you ask nicely, I can surely give an awesome n-", I landed a kick in his well built jaw before he could complete that sentence. All his companions come running at me to attack me. I close my eyes but- "Use your powers only when it is necessary"
I let out a small groan and take out my dagger and fight them. Surprisingly I didn't need even have to use half of my skills to put them to the ground. I put my dagger in and went over to the girl and said," There won't always be  someone  to help you through your miseries, you need to learn and help yourself, then only God will help you.. " She looked at me with doe eyes and nodded lightly.

***********
Please vote and comment if like the chapter, also comment if you don't.