It was modern, white and extremely clean like the rest of the decor throughout the house. Although unlike the rest of the house there was a gold accent that brought out the marble in a fantastic way. I unconsciously walk over to the large bathtub that was calling my name. It looks like hardly anyone ever uses it. It was so crisp and clean, not even a water droplet graced the bottom of the tub.

I reach out for the gold handle and turn it slightly, allowing the water to flow into the tub. Should I? I look around carefully and even walk over to the window to look outside. There was no there. No one would even know that I used it. Not even Ajax. I don't think he would care though.

I walk back over to the tub and place my hand under the running water to make sure it was warm. It was beginning to fill up nicely and there was no way I was going to let this water go to waste and allow this beautiful tub to sit here unused.

Bubbles. I need bubbles for a bath. I search the cabinets under the sink for any type of soap that'll create lots of bubbles. He only had shampoo, conditioner, and a few body washes along with a bar of soap. I grab the body washes and squeeze a little bit of each into the tub. The bubbles weren't as dramatic as I'd hoped, but it'll have to do.

Once the tub is filled up to a decent point I turn the faucet off and add a tinge more body wash into the water before putting them all away. I take off my socks and allow myself to feel how cool and smooth the marble floor is. I take off the rest of my clothing and don't bother to remove the many necklaces that are clasped around my neck before sinking into the warm soapy water.

I felt tiny in this tub, like I could actually drown in it. I close my eyes and lean my head back, listening. There was nothing, just silence. It was beautiful honestly. With all the chaos that has taken place in my life it felt nice to have a peaceful moment like this.

"Well, she's not in my office so where is she!" He yells out causing me to jump up. Oh shoot! I look around quickly, he's back so soon.

"A-Alpha I apologize, we'll find her." A male stutters nervously and in response Ajax growls. I felt bad for whomever Ajax was yelling at. They didn't deserve that.

"Ajax!" I call out as I move over to the side of the tub, making sure that I wasn't exposed in anyway.

The bathroom door opens revealing a very pissed off Ajax. His tie was loose around his neck and his jacket was no where to be seen. He closes the door behind him after telling the man to leave and inform the guards that I've been found.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You can't just hide in certain places and not tell anyone where you are. You could've been stolen for all I knew!" His voice raises towards the end as he begins pacing the length of the room. How typical of him.

"Ajax, look at me. I'm fine." I say lightly, wanting him to calm down. "I wasn't even gone for that long."

He pauses mid pace and looks up at me. His blue eyes were distant. "The guard just told me that you've been up here for two hours."

Two hours?! I look down at my finger tips to find them wrinkled like a raisin. I dip my hand into the water, it was much too cool to be a relaxing bath. A shiver makes its way down my back at the realization of how cold the water is.

Ajax walks over to me with a towel in hand. I watch as he unfolds the towel and holds it out, waiting for me to stand from the tub. I was a bit nervous. He's seen my naked before but now it's different. I actually feel something for him now. I would be completely embarrassed if he saw me now.